Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 55962 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #15: April 09, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »
Specifically not the economy as in how much the regions make, but the tax collection and distribution. As someone mentioned, gold gets sent to people who need it. In many cases, it gets send without a request for gold. So how do the people who distribute it around know who needs how much? We haven't found an answer to that question.
Tom, thank you for your question. This question has been a troubling one. As my Banker character can attest to, it is sometime hard to know who really need the gold and how much. My character Brock tries to err on side of caution, by asking about their men pay, check their characters command how many men, and the rest depend on good will, trust between characters.

My messages above is one such IC interaction that perhaps we all are looking at, if we are to avoid favoritism and clannie thing. Is that what we are looking for? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)