Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 55862 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #15: April 09, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »
It seems to me that the argument only became prevalent after Aurvandil began to win its war. As you have stated it matters not that we are winning or losing the war. It matters how we got to that state. Aurvandil got to that state by being proactive, giving orders 2 or 3 turns in advance to ensure that everyone was where they were supposed to be when they needed to be there. As it has been previously said, the few times we did not do that we lost the conflicts we were engaged in.

It matters not that we managed to raise a rather large mobile CS force quickly but how we did that. I for one am unsure of how exactly we did that. The orders were given to recruit as much as possible and if you needed gold to maintain a unit over 40 men or so you should ask for it as there are plenty of players willing to help if you ask for it.

That seems to be a big point in Battlemaster to me, If you need help with something ask and 99.9% of the time someone has the answer and the other 0.1% of the time someone knows where to get the answer and can point you in the right direction. You as a player need only take the initiative and ask for the help you require. I have done this on several occasions in different realms on different continents requesting help on a whole range of topics. I was never chastised for asking for help but rather applauded in some cases for admitting "I do not know how to do xyz. Could someone please help me to do so." etc etc.

I doubt anyone in Aurvandil is against sharing How they went about contributing to the realm. That is after all what this thread is about

What about in Fontan where orders are not given until the last minute to either the Mashals or the realm.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused