Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 55827 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #30: April 09, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »
All the gold I send, comes with at the request of a noble, and if you can read the messages of Aurvandil, you will be able to verify that, and verify that when needed I go and ask other nobles if they need gold when I see their unit to be understrength. As for anyone else, well as far as I can see requests are made, gold is distributed. If not, it could simply be the case of seeing a noble who appears to need gold, and sending it to them along with a letter asking them to use it on their unit, happens in other realms.

To reiterate; whether gold distribution is explainable through IC means alone is not really up for debate. The devs have determined it isn't. The question now is whether or not this system is against the social contract.

After you look at Kabrinskia's total CS these days, your logic doesn't add up. They had over 30,000 CS 10 days past and sit on a single-duchy city just like Aurvandil did. In fact, Aurvandil didn't touch 30k until we had over 40 nobles. You see, it is possible for other realms to achieve this "unusual economic efficiency".

Kabrinskia has Golden Farrow, and Astrum's support.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner