Author Topic: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil  (Read 55832 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: Clan in Fontan and Aurvandil
« Reply #30: April 09, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »
After you look at Kabrinskia's total CS these days, your logic doesn't add up. They had over 30,000 CS 10 days past and sit on a single-duchy city just like Aurvandil did. In fact, Aurvandil didn't touch 30k until we had over 40 nobles. You see, it is possible for other realms to achieve this "unusual economic efficiency".

When I joined Kabrinskia coming from Morek I brought with me 5000 gold to distribute that I had saved up in a secret societys vualts for months.  And before that I delivered 2000 gold to them while I was banker of Morek. by I, I mean Katayanna.  She was almost banned for "steeling" gold though shadow banking.  She was guilty so she left the realm immediately before she could be banned. That is a total of 7000 gold that I put into Kabrinskia and now with the new system in place I even get a better tax then I did in Aegirs Deep where I was getting as much as the lord of Aegirs deep before Katrina was made Duchess.

And I am not the only noble to bring with him/her a large sum of gold to hand out.  I do think I brought in the most.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused