Author Topic: Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue  (Read 98078 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Yep! :D 
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Since BM 5 has had NMRs in two instances, that game must be cursed.  So, who wants to play in game Battlemaster 6?

And no, I'm not Perth. :P
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Niuuuuuuu.  I'm up for watching BM 6.  Diplomacy is too stressful.  Go ftw. :P
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Gustav Kuriga

Where is Russia in BM 4?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Since BM 5 has had NMRs in two instances, that game must be cursed.  So, who wants to play in game Battlemaster 6?

And no, I'm not Perth. :P
I'll play.
Where is Russia in BM 4?
I don't know, though anyone here not in the game already can join.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Just to bump this, could someone take Russia's spot in BM 4? Russia has 10 supply centers so you are not getting a country in crappy condition.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Can I get an account sitter? I am only in one game and if you want to be on minimally it will be like 30 seconds since I am not doing so well in that game. I am no longer in BM 4 so you don't have to worry about me being in one of your games. I will be gone from Saturday through sometime on Monday, but you only need to long once after the sunrise of Sunday as right now is build phase and I have no builds ,  and its a two day phase. PM me if interested.
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Anyone one want to start up another game?
― G.K. Chesterton