Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Official Game  (Read 54502 times)

Duke of Britain

• Knight
    • View Profile

Royal Communiqué of the Kingdom of Italy

All italians have a reason to rejoice as Italy is unified into a single state like in ancient times! No more are we a collection of small duchies targeted by foreign manipulation, but an entity with great potential of development and power, i say let's all build that great nation of ours so that we can once again become one of the most powerful Empires on earth!
I look foward to being testimony to the growth of our industries and military forces, my italian brothers, it is our time to take a place on the sun.

I respect the vatican, being a catholic myself, for that i will conduct diplomatic talks with the pope to see if it is possible for him to unify into Italy.

On another note, i thank our french friends for your assistance on our unification wars, we shall stand by your side as allies and friends as both of our great nations should be, i also offer a trade agreement that will reduce tariffs between both parties in order to promote trade and growth between our countries.

Finally, i extend my hand at friendship with the Spanish, i hope that our countries can be allies and avoid conflict on this world plagued by wars between good christians.

OOC : Being a brazilian myself, i fear the stats of the Brazilian Empire are not correct, well, by that i mean the navy :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_of_the_Empire_of_Brazil#Platine_Wars.2C_1849.E2.80.9370
I think giving it about 36 steamships would be fair, it was modernizing its navy during the time and it wouldn't use sailing ships anymore.
Reading that bit of text would be good, might give you some info

On the other WiR game that hit me because i only discovered it after 1864, so it was way too late to change...It can be fixed on this one, tough.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:25:09 PM by Duke of Britain »