Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 17366 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo III
« Reply #30: May 22, 2012, 03:45:28 AM »
I actually saw a video of a Demon Hunter soloing Belial on Inferno difficulty without taking any damage. It blew my mind. Thing is, I don't even feel I need epic items to emulate that. I just need to have the right build and to have a great reaction time. Sadly though, I'm not quite as good as that >.< Also was in hell with a monk t'other day and he was using a skill that basically made us all amazing. I foresee Blizzard inflicting some painful, painful class rebalancing at some point in the near future!

I feel I should say, as well, how right on the Diablo III community seems to be at this point. The last time I played any online game seriously was when I got a little too into Call of Duty for a while. Which isn't exactly a nice environment, having abuse hurled at you by kids! It is so refreshing to find friendly, nice people who are good for a laugh and capable of accepting the odd failure. Everyone is so friendly and constructive. It's a wonderful change of pace :-)

Try soloing as a Demon Hunter. I've made it to act 2 and only died twice, way too many close calls though. I think I may end up ruining my "Vault" hotkey before the end of the game xD

Started a Monk on hardcore, only played for an hour or so with it last night. I'm not expecting to get far, anything after Skeleton King will be a bonus tbh :P

I think I've died a thousand million times by now! I am getting better though, slowly but surely. It's gotten to the stage where if I'm in a good party, I'm usually the last to die when things start going wrong. A good party is definitely a precondition of doing well on hell difficulty though! Every time I solo or am in a bad party, I'm likely to succumb a few times to any group of boss monsters. I particularly despise teleporting illusionists and anything that sets arcane sentries *shakes fist*

Honestly, I cannot even begin to imagine how anyone could go through hardcore and complete Inferno difficulty. The first person to do it probably deserves a real life monetary prize just for being a boss at Diablo :-P