Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 17555 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo III
« Reply #30: June 01, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »
Saying that, I wonder if the problems people are having on Inferno are not so much the difficulty spiking, but the fact that often you're in a random party with people all using their favoured personal skills.

I think it's partly that people don't use Monk/Barbarian because they have trouble in solo Inferno. In a team, they'd probably do quite well, but nobody wants to take that leap.

All credit to you, fella. I can't even imagine how you've managed that. Especially with all the latency issues. Every time I've played a HC character, it's always been in resignation that I would be let down by bad kit eventually, but lag would probably get me first!

Heh, unfortunately my ability to play has been near zero lately so I'm stuck half way through Nightmare on Hardcore. Killing the final boss on Normal was hard (I'll save spoilers for those still playing through for the first time) and I reached a new level of emotional instability throughout the fight xD

I'm thinking my streaming may not come for a veeeeeery long time at this rate. Hopefully the whole "monk is under powered" stuff will have been sorted out by the time I reach that point :P

How much gold you pulling in now? Do you find that those ridiculous prices on the AH are reachable for you now? My house-mates and I keep looking at items and thinking "wtf, no way can we ever get that amount of gold".