Author Topic: Yet another Summerdale Militia thread.  (Read 3093 times)

ChrisVCB

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Yet another Summerdale Militia thread.
« Topic Start: April 28, 2012, 11:54:37 AM »
Soon as the last thread is locked, I'm having to post a new topic.

So far, Orris was told to disband the summerdale militia, appeared to do so sloely while his realm mates dropped more militia (he disbanded 30 men over several turns), and we protested because the number was actually increasing. The verdict reached was that it cost Orris time and gold to disband and thus it could be done over a period.

Putting aside that, by dropping new militia in his region, Orris would have less gold to spend on disbanding this militia, it seems that 7 days from the locking of the last thread nothing has changed. There are still large units of Summerdale Militia in the region. Further to that, during this time Orris has had time & gold (a lack of which was supposedly stopping him disbanding militia), to replace his unit of special forces with a large unit of mixed infantry.

It seems the magistrates verdict is being ignored.

Can we have some kind of final ruling on this?? Either the disbanding militia is never going to happen & we should forget about it, or the verdict needs to be enforced.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:15:37 PM by ChrisVCB »

ChrisVCB

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another Summerdale Militia thread.
« Reply #1: April 28, 2012, 12:13:55 PM »
Apologies for not posting scout reportsĀ”, i'm on my phone & cant format them. I'm sure someone else can provide, & you can compare to the reports on page 1 of the last thread.

Brant

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 28, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
It doesn't matter.  If they intended to enforce the verdict they would have by now.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 28, 2012, 07:55:46 PM »
Frankly I don't see any verdict being enforced. The player of Orris is doing what he wants whenever he wants.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Brant

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 28, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »
It's too late now anyway, they 'won' just by leading us on and getting us to wait for the militia to be disbanded.  Should have never bothered with the courthouse to begin with.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 28, 2012, 08:03:57 PM »
If you have an issue with this, file another Magistrates case.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.