BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Mocking the Magistrate decision

(1/16) > >>

BattleMaster Server:
Summary:Mocking the Magistrate decisionViolation:Social Contract/Magistrate DecisionWorld:DwilightComplainer:Dorjan VidakovicAbout:Orris
Full Complaint Text:
In regards to the decision made against Orris about the abuse of a bug few weeks ago (http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2294.0.html), I have observed that the player didn't really abide to the decision to the fullest.

Below is the list of Summerdale's militia that is still present:

Hunters of Nifel (militia) Libero Empire 90 Archers 850  dug in

Valldir's Steel Rain (militia) Libero Empire 60 Archers 600  dug in

Steel Rain (militia) Libero Empire 50 Archers 500  dug in

Steel Rain (militia) Libero Empire 35 Archers 400  dug in

Deleus Dawn (militia) Libero Empire 20 Infantry 350  dug in

This militia has been there for the last 10 days (and that is around 50% of the total militia value, not just some backlogs)  which pretty much says that no militia was disbanded for the duration of 10 days. In the meantime Orris managed to recruit himself 130 mixed infantry. This obviously points that he doesn't really care if the militia is disbanded, since he obviously had gold and time to get himself a new unit, and didn't use that gold in accordance to the Magistrates request. This, then, mocks your decision and intelligence for the player doesn't seem to give a damn whether he is playing fairly or not. This entire case leaves a very bad taste for me and all the players of Summerdale, so please do something about this.

Sacha:
That does seem like he's not exactly rushing to fulfill his end of the deal. He's had plenty of time, and from the look of it plenty of gold to disband the militia. Perhaps we need to give him a stern reminder of sorts...

Velax:
Not that I agree with what Orris is doing, but do the Magistrates have the power to make enforceable requirements of players that go beyond warnings and account locking?

Lefanis:
I'd like to hear what Orris has to say, but I agree that more than enough time has been given to disband the militia, and it would be a bad precedent to allow the flouting of a magistrate decision.

Indirik:
@velax: the exact full scope of the Magistrates authority in handing out decisions has not been defined. Anything that requires actual manipulation of the game requires Tom's action, or at least permission for one of the devs to do on his authority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version