Author Topic: Fontan VS Westmoor/Perdan/caligus war  (Read 19471 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Fontan VS Westmoor/Perdan/caligus war
« Topic Start: May 01, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »
Once again Fontan is object of a 3 on 1 gang bang.  Can no one fight us 1 on 1 and hope to win?  It takes 3 realms to beat us. 
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan VS Westmoor/Perdan/caligus war
« Reply #1: May 01, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »
Stop pissing off so many people at the same time. It's not a gang-bang when you bring it on yourself.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #2: May 01, 2012, 04:19:26 PM »
Stop pissing off so many people at the same time. It's not a gang-bang when you bring it on yourself.

How did we piss them off, by winning a war against Westmoor that they started? Caligus is just an opportunist.  Perdans involvement I understand.  Westmoor started the war and when they were obviously going to lose they called for their puppet masters to come help. At least that is understandable.

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #3: May 01, 2012, 04:27:06 PM »
The funny thing is that caligus was pissed off because we supposedly were harboring one of Ibby's nobles and when that noble decided to leave Fontan rather than cause another war, Caligus declared war. I am assuming because we did not ban her but let her leave on her own.

the only thing I can think of that pissed Perdan off was us winning the war against Westmoor.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #4: May 01, 2012, 04:29:32 PM »
Of course it does not help that our chancellor keeps everyone in the dark about what is said on the rulers channel and what he is doing.  He ignores the Fontan assembly for the most part.  Too bad the dev team did not deport him too.. lol

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: May 01, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
When I was in Fontan there were a couple CoI nobles, as well as a priest. That alone was enough to invite war. Plus whatever Sextus does, and never tells anyone. If you don't like it, elect someone else.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #6: May 01, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
When I was in Fontan there were a couple CoI nobles, as well as a priest. That alone was enough to invite war. Plus whatever Sextus does, and never tells anyone. If you don't like it, elect someone else.

I am not sure of the COI nobles. I do not know who they are. but the Ibby priests have all left Fontan. As far as electing a new Chancellor, this coming election is the first time we have had the chance to (without his clan friends).  Not sure if Zadek will run or not.  He is the only one that stand a chance of winning.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 01, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »
Can no one fight us 1 on 1 and hope to win?

You mean like when Sirion obliterated you just recently?

*Deleted*

Moderator warning: Blatant insulting and profanity toward others players is inappropriate.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:21:24 PM by Indirik »

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: May 01, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
Umm We beat Fontan 1v1? I mean it wasn't even 1v1 it was 2v1 for Sirion. Crushed Fontan and demolished SoA. And now Fontan is asking for Sirion's help. How thick is your skin?!

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: May 01, 2012, 06:23:22 PM »
Should this e-peen competition not be in the EC sub-forum?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: May 01, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »
It is.

:P

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #12: May 01, 2012, 06:29:40 PM »
Umm We beat Fontan 1v1? I mean it wasn't even 1v1 it was 2v1 for Sirion. Crushed Fontan and demolished SoA. And now Fontan is asking for Sirion's help. How thick is your skin?!

You mean the 5 on 2 against Fontan and SOA. And SOA could not help Fontan out much at all.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #13: May 01, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
5 on 2 against Fontan and SoA?  When did this happen?  How many years ago?

I saw 2 on one for SoA and 1 on 1 for Sirion/Fontan.

Zakilevo

« Reply #14: May 01, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
You mean the 5 on 2 against Fontan and SOA. And SOA could not help Fontan out much at all.

5 on 2? What are you talking about? Sirion had to fight Westmoor and Fontan at the same time while SoA was keep harassing our northern regions. OI was barely keeping SoA down. Stop crying about being gangbanged. It was Fontan's fault :P Failed Diplomacy.