Author Topic: Tribes:Ascend  (Read 13150 times)

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tribes:Ascend
« Reply #30: October 26, 2012, 03:19:43 AM »
I average around ~250 max on escapes; my top speed grab was a legit over 1000 sanics somehow; I rocketed off something, just about died, and flew halfway across the map. I think someone shot me at the perfect time and I narrowly avoided death, while taking a huge speed boost.

I'm good at stealth llamas, when I have to -- or flag interference. I'm a reckless light, when I play. I flag harass primarily; no one likes stickies thrown on them, nor infiltrators rocketing towards them... I'm not killable by a lot of what kills a pathfinder easily, though I am a bit less agile and a tidbit slower. I use the stealth to get great setups and also play an overwatch. So I will distract so someone else can get the flag as well; or nab the flag as soon as they return it (sometimes intercepting their carrier). I do generator harass when needed; and less often I stealth-harass the flag, though I have done very well with that. I used to chase, but the Rhino isn't good enough for the lack of speed. The stealth fusor isn't that good either, but at least I can go fast with it, the pistol is OKAY enough for chasing, and the fusor gives me a long range explosive.

I have to take different routes. I'm capable of being the only flag runner on a team, but I'll concede it to a good PTH. People constantly tell me I'm playing wrong, but until I'm the one screwing over a game, it doesn't mean much.

Edit: I'd really like to play with some of you guys. :) silvershot10 on Steam, might show up as Kirfkin