Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Food

Started by dustole, May 07, 2012, 08:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galvez

Food is worth a lot. You are allowing like 25 gold rot a way each day.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Creed

Quote from: Galvez on June 04, 2012, 06:11:28 PM
Food is worth a lot. You are allowing like 25 gold rot a way each day.

Well food may be worth a lot but to a noble that has all the gold they need. Selling the food for gold really is really not worth more to me the seeing realms starve. Knowing that I have enough access to food to feed an entire realm for a year.

Galvez

You don't have to sell it to your enemies. But allowing it to rot would be a waste of valuable resources.

Galvez

How are we doing in this harsh winter..?

mikm

The lack of food has hit Asylon a lot harder than any enemy could have. Just not enough food  and too much starving. The your soldiers are starving thing is really anoying.

Glaumring the Fox

More food than we could ever dream of is coming soon.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

Huh. I somehow doubt that, considering Asylon just lost a region and another is being scourged as we speak (type?).

Bael

This extended winter has pretty much screwed the entire continent. >:( >:(

OFaolain

We've only got a little starvation in Iashalur which we've got cleaned up now, but we lost the capital because Turin didn't buy any food. :P
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Foundation

Well, at least your realm is not the only one affected. ;)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Galvez

All of Dwilight is suffering from starvation. And if they are not, they were sitting on huge piles of food.

Sypher

Solaria seems to be doing okay.

JPierreD

Quote from: Sypher on July 23, 2012, 10:30:58 AM
Solaria seems to be doing okay.

You mean one of the realms that runs the highest surplus in Dwilight? I'm shocked!
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Darksun

Libero is doing fine too. Had some big surpluses in the rurals that were just moved into the cities for the final few days of winter. The only problem we've have with starvation is in taking over Valldir.

Indirik

Astrum is doing reasonably well. Mostly because we bought insane amounts of food. Several of us were buying every offer we could find, ever since the system went on line.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.