Author Topic: Food/Trade Feedback  (Read 13843 times)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Food/Trade Feedback
« Topic Start: May 08, 2012, 05:54:16 PM »
My experience so far is that lords need to be rememberd everytime to sell their food, even one lord came to me asking for gold while there were around 1.000 bushels stored in his region. In the cases that they sell, they mostly accept the buy offers I place.

Re enabling rotting proves to increase the micromanagement of the food, now I have to worry about not stockpiling too much food in one region and this means I have transfer food back to regions and post small buy orders when I need food. This means I depend largely on others to have food available when I need it, rather then I just buy up everything I see when it becomes available. Personally I would prefer an increase in consumption to replace rotting, as this would allow me to build up a large stockpile and not worry about food for a few weeks. I can imagine others with smaller cities think differently about it.

Trading with other realms happens only with those in reach of the market, we have a trader in the realm but even then other parts of the continents are not easy to reach.

That the kind of feedback you looking for tom?