Author Topic: Barca-Aurvandil  (Read 11910 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Barca-Aurvandil
« Reply #15: May 09, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »
You're telling me to get my facts straight, you even go so far as to as to dig up family pages, but you're so incorrect it's hilarious. Lusitania has been with Aurvandil for nearly a year, the regions that defected were Celtiberia, then Gallaecia, and then Kydonia, of which Celtiberia has the lord Frederick Bickerstaff, Kydonia Lady Ceinwyn, and Gallaecia Lord Tostig, the only Thulsoman.

By all means continue with your impassioned hatred of Thulsoman's, but at least get your facts straight before you involve Aurvandil in it.

Woops, good catch on Lusitania. My bad. Doesn't change Lyra and Tostig, and the odd loyalty of brand-new players as well. More clannies? Probably....

I'll be honest. Any time I ever see a special army in correlation with a player who has been in multiple Saxon clandoms, especially in combination with several new accounts that don't post info and aren't active in many other realms, I am deeply suspicious. If I see them operate politically in tandem, my suspicions are confirmed.

I will believe it's not a clan the day I see players with family histories in Thulsoma and Averoth engaging in large-scale war against each other.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner