Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 237007 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #870: May 10, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
That is what the Zuma said.

But I doubt she will do that. She is crazy, but I hope not that crazy.

Please remember when you give your facts that you are getting your information I assume from Allison so, as I have said to others, unless you heard it direct from the Zuma yourself, please try to make that clear in your postings, otherwise everyone just gets wound up about speculations.

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #871: May 10, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
Still, it just strikes me odd that the Zuma, who invaded Terran on a whim because they were so offended that someone in the 'Moot could have written a letter that disrespected them, would upon discovering some human has their sacred item that they want so badly would not just say "WTF we're gonna ROFLSTOMP you."

So, catchign wind of someone calling the Zuma animals in a random letter is enough to evoke immediate daimon invasion, but possessing their sacred and much desired artifact is not?

Whateverrrrrrr...

Get over the letter. That was explained in game and on the forums and I still stand by the actions that I took at that time.
The Zuma discovered in game that the item was held by Brom when we saw a battle report that he fought in as part of Barca. Almost immediately diplomatic relations dropped from peace to neutral and the only reason there wasn't war was because of in game interactions involving the ruler of Barca, and then Brom changing realms to Kabrinskia and Allison getting in contact straight away saying she wanted to give it to us. Why would I go to war against someone who just wants to hand the item to us?
You don't know everything that goes on between everyone on Dwilight and just make assumptions about things you're not happy with. There has been a lot of effort by some players and I thank all of those involved.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #872: May 10, 2012, 08:21:32 PM »
Please remember when you give your facts that you are getting your information I assume from Allison so, as I have said to others, unless you heard it direct from the Zuma yourself, please try to make that clear in your postings, otherwise everyone just gets wound up about speculations.

I merely took my information from Dustole's forum post and speculated that she was not so crazy as to actually do what I suggested.  I meant no harm, just having fun with it.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #873: May 10, 2012, 08:31:11 PM »
Yeah I talked to my council and a few things here and there. Its not a big deal the news would come out soon anyways.

I'm not sure you actually understand what it means to be a "good" player in the game. Taking OOC info and dumping it into the game, particularly something this important, is the opposite, and lame. 

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #874: May 10, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Well I guess that does explain Asylon's changing position in this war.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875: May 10, 2012, 08:32:36 PM »
Aaaaaaand we're done with this thread...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.