Author Topic: The Zuma are Evil  (Read 31536 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
The Zuma are Evil
« Topic Start: May 11, 2012, 05:06:26 AM »
They raped my goats and stole my money. Now I'm indebted, paying therapy for the goats.

This is a thread for you all to share the evil deeds the Zuma have done against you, so you stop contaminating other threads with it.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma are Evil
« Reply #1: May 11, 2012, 05:08:28 AM »
I don't think anyone is questioning whether the Zuma are evil or not.

Some people just decide to make a "deal with the devil" and use them for their own ends if possible.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 11, 2012, 05:09:35 AM »
They raped my goats and stole my money. Now I'm indebted, paying therapy for the goats.

This is a thread for you all to share the evil deeds the Zuma have done against you, so you stop contaminating other threads with it.

The Zuma have contaminated other threads by involving themselves beyond their wasteland.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 11, 2012, 05:13:47 AM »
When I was banished from D'Hara as a lad I wandered in the Zuma lands and I was imprisoned near the volcano nightscree. I escaped a few days later terrified of what could have been!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 11, 2012, 05:47:28 AM »
The Zuma have killed an insufficient number of soldiers of Terran to justify my outrage. This is a grave injustice which needs to be fixed.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

egamma

« Reply #5: May 11, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
The Zuma have not attacked Raviel in the entire time that I have been its' lord. I insist that they attack me, so that I can pour my righteous fury into page after page of forum posts.

Um, and what's the best way to play my character as an ignorant boob while talking to them? I'd like to get on with the incessant whining as soon as possible.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #6: May 11, 2012, 06:10:13 AM »
The Zuma have contaminated other threads by involving themselves beyond their wasteland.

The Zuma have the right to play BM just as much as you do. And that mean venturing forth from their so called wasteland.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 11, 2012, 06:33:15 AM »
The Zuma have the right to play BM just as much as you do. And that mean venturing forth from their so called wasteland.

Please do not use a plural when referring to a single player. It creates the false impression you're talking about a community.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 11, 2012, 07:19:47 AM »
... who says zuma player doesn't have multiple personality?

--
the zuma is rather incomprehensible the last time one of them envoys spoke to my characters... evil little bugger... trying to trip me up..
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:21:18 AM by fodder »
firefox

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: May 11, 2012, 07:37:03 AM »
Bowie is banned from ever traveling to the Occidens on account of a blood feud between he and Haktoo (the horrible toothed).

Zuma = evil!

8)
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #10: May 11, 2012, 07:38:14 AM »
Bowie is banned from ever traveling to the Occidens on account of a blood feud between he and Haktoo (the horrible toothed).

Zuma = evil!

8)

I thought it was Bowie = evil

lol
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: May 11, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
I thought it was Bowie = evil

lol

Are these facts mutually exclusive?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #12: May 11, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
Are these facts mutually exclusive?

Zuma = not evil

bowie = evil

Zakilevo

« Reply #13: May 11, 2012, 08:01:10 AM »

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: May 11, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »
The Zuma Coalition repeatedly interferes with my hamfisted and Rube Goldberg-like schemes that depend entirely upon nobody doing anything at all until I tell them to.  It's not fair, and I would like to see them punished for it.  If this game wasn't written solely for my enjoyment, then what's the point of it all?