Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 8141 times)

Galivan

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Frustration
« Topic Start: May 14, 2012, 03:14:02 AM »
Why doesn't anything on this game work? I made a character, but have no experience gain per hour? The community seems non-existent...

What happened?

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: Frustration
« Reply #1: May 14, 2012, 03:26:56 AM »
Weekends are very slow for the community.

and there is only two turns a day
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #2: May 14, 2012, 03:29:28 AM »
Why doesn't anything on this game work? I made a character, but have no experience gain per hour? The community seems non-existent...

What happened?

Also Tom is doing updates today that might be part of it as well
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Zakilevo

« Reply #3: May 14, 2012, 03:40:43 AM »
This game is on halt at the moment...

Galivan

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 14, 2012, 03:56:39 AM »
Yay! Active posters! I would expect weekends to have more activity... not less. But I guess since I'm in the service, my perception is off... Considering duty nights and such...

Anyway, this game shows promise, but there are definitely growing pains to come.

Zakilevo

« Reply #5: May 14, 2012, 04:03:02 AM »
This game still needs a lot of work. I agree with you on this game having much potential. But for now it is kind of dead. The developer is busy updating another game and he is also busy with his real life.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: May 14, 2012, 04:22:56 AM »
SM III never really got off the ground. It has effectively been put on indefinite hold.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 14, 2012, 07:43:36 AM »
But the GMs have not given up on it, but until some of the basic background things are sorted out, there's not much that can be done. It will be back and it will be great... When that is though, I cannot say.
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 14, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
Indeed, I was looking forward to freeing the Dragons from their eggs and becoming the Pop-pop to Dragons.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #9: June 07, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »
I was looking to edit config files so I would *be* the Dragons. (since probably no one will get this it's a reference to other online games where you can edit the data they store locally on your computer to make yourself whatever you wanted. :P)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Zakilevo

« Reply #10: June 08, 2012, 03:02:52 AM »
I was looking to edit config files so I would *be* the Dragons. (since probably no one will get this it's a reference to other online games where you can edit the data they store locally on your computer to make yourself whatever you wanted. :P)

What do we have here? a cheater!

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #11: June 08, 2012, 03:15:02 AM »
An intelligent cheater exploiting massive security flaws for online single player rpgs.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 08, 2012, 04:33:18 PM »
An intelligent cheater exploiting massive security flaws for online single player rpgs.

A self proclaimed intelligent cheater...  who not so intelligently outs himself as an intelligent cheater...

;D

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #13: June 08, 2012, 11:26:01 PM »
Perhaps it is his vanity that needs to be fixed then. :)