Author Topic: Update Breakages and Questions  (Read 42292 times)

Carl

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Update Breakages and Questions
« Reply #30: May 16, 2012, 02:06:40 AM »
I attempted to edit the General Bulletin and this message appears above the text box...

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/include/functions.inc on line 1545"

On East Continent btw.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #31: May 16, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
Map overlays are a Colonies problem because of the way that Colonies regions work (they don't have borders).

The bulletins should now work.

Kienadri

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: May 16, 2012, 08:43:11 AM »
I am getting this message when I log in to my account. My little sister and fiance all are also receiving the same messages.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/userdata.php on line 458

What does this mean?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: May 16, 2012, 08:45:57 AM »
I am getting this message when I log in to my account. My little sister and fiance all are also receiving the same messages.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/userdata.php on line 458

What does this mean?

This has been reported to the bugtracker at least twice. (I am getting error as well)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Kienadri

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: May 16, 2012, 08:50:49 AM »
This has been reported to the bugtracker at least twice. (I am getting error as well)

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it had already been reported. Is there an update on this bug or are our characters kind of unable to be reached at the moment?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: May 16, 2012, 08:52:11 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it had already been reported. Is there an update on this bug or are our characters kind of unable to be reached at the moment?

No that's fine, this is where breakages are supposed to be reported as well, I just said it, so those thinking of adding it to the bug tracker wouldn't continue to do so.

And I'm not a dev so idk the current status.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: May 16, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »
Alright, a few friends and I are all getting major errors trying to get in the game.

The only one I can consistently report is this error on the family page:

Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Kienadri

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: May 16, 2012, 08:55:32 AM »
Oh wow, this must be down for a lot of people then. We're all getting the same problem. =(

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: May 16, 2012, 09:36:24 AM »
Oh wow, this must be down for a lot of people then. We're all getting the same problem. =(

Looks like everyone is getting it, and a fix has already been submitted, so it's a matter of time now. The good part is that the bug seems to affect everyone, so noone will be having advantage over it, it will be almost as if the game paused temporarily.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: May 16, 2012, 09:38:45 AM »
DON'T WORRY GUYS. I GOT THIS.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: May 16, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
Looks like everyone is getting it, and a fix has already been submitted, so it's a matter of time now. The good part is that the bug seems to affect everyone, so noone will be having advantage over it, it will be almost as if the game paused temporarily.

That's not exactly true. A lot of troop movements and battles could be screwed up. For instance, I know a battle was planned on Atamara and if 30% of the people moved at the beginning of the turn before connectivity was lost, but the rest were unable to, it could change things.

I'm not sure that will be the case, but it is a possibility when realms are at war due to the timing of the bug. Although it was affecting everyone.

Kienadri

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: May 16, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »
Fatal error: Call to undefined function BattleMaster\DoctrineAllWorldEMs() in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Player.php on line 91

This is the new error when I try to log in.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: May 16, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »
And it's gone faster than it came. Thanks, Dr. Ban.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

egamma

« Reply #43: May 16, 2012, 02:14:22 PM »
My little sister and fiance all are also receiving the same messages.

Hopefully those are not the same person  ;D

Exrook

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: May 16, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »

The banker has a new overview page that tells him what he needs to know.

Where is the new overview page for bankers?  I am a banker and I can't find it.