Poll

What do the colonies need in order to boost our enjoyment?

Lets play with rocks!  and by rocks I mean...Find out what REALLY lives near the Lendan Stones.
9 (27.3%)
The Lich King eats mud pies and smells of Elderberrys!!! (He should come out to stop us taunting in his general direction
9 (27.3%)
Huge crator...RIGHT between Lukon and Portion... Stupid barbarians...why do they have to win all the time.
3 (9.1%)
GM intervention... BT cant be the only ones to have all the fun!
5 (15.2%)
Colonies?  Isent that a type of take over?
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 08:44:25 PM

Author Topic: Save the Colonies!!!  (Read 26978 times)

egamma

Re: Save the Colonies!!!
« Reply #60: February 07, 2012, 06:09:12 PM »
I agree with valast. And, I've been solidly on the receiving end of Lukon's wrath--first in Wetham, then in Giblot, and now in Minas Thalion.

The Colonies are always at war. You can't say that about any other island. Why change that?

Will Bell

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: February 07, 2012, 07:45:24 PM »
I agree Lighting Bolts sting... and lets face it are a bit shocking...

To stop myself from the puns and horrible jokes filling my head.  I'll say this, the game is great fun if your in one of the realms where the action is, weather that be from wars or just from the community.  If your unlucky enough to be in a quiet realm, like Giblot has somewhat become, while  being the punching  bag for the island, the game stinks...  But having said that it can be great fun to very publicly fight to the bitter end.  But you've got to have a crowd to cheer you on.

Lukon has what Giblot once did, PEOPLE, Vocal people.  People who want to be in the game, not just check in once in a while.

So should lighting bolts fall from the sky to smite the Lukon Dogs (sorry Giblot propaganda slipped in there), no.  Lukon has played the hand they were dealt, maybe even preforming a service to the Colonies by ridding the world of the quiet realms making way for the large, loud, and popular realms to take their place.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: February 08, 2012, 01:43:42 PM »
I agree lightning bolt is a source of unhappiness really... Perhaps is time we assassinate those duke of cities and plotted to takeover their places, and voila! Secession, and new realm at hand  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: February 18, 2012, 09:19:46 AM »
Hmm, after reading Dwilight about that NPC realm controlled by GM, maybe we should have Lich King rise up again with his army(controlled by GM) of course  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: March 01, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
We're about to lose Minas Thalion and possibly Giblot. When that happens the status quo will naturally change because otherwise there'll be no wars to fight.

egamma

« Reply #65: March 01, 2012, 04:02:02 PM »
Yep. The problem is, Lukon is spreading out its enemies to the 3 remaining realms, and with a little luck and some time, perhaps all 3 will turn against Lukon.

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: March 01, 2012, 07:56:23 PM »
My vote still goes for the Liche King.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: March 02, 2012, 01:34:57 AM »
Yep. The problem is, Lukon is spreading out its enemies to the 3 remaining realms, and with a little luck and some time, perhaps all 3 will turn against Lukon.
Agree whole-heartedly. High five!  ;D

Maybe Colonies does not need to be save in a hard way. Just a few cities secession will be enough to create many new realms. How I miss Lukon engaging character, Blackbeard and his humor, rhythm words, tinged with hints. I saved tons of information from him :P At one time, Blackbeard almost pulled it off, a secession of Lukon city itself but somehow Ares got wind of it  >:(