Author Topic: Farewell thee, Giblot!  (Read 14391 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell thee, Giblot!
« Reply #30: May 28, 2012, 02:46:12 AM »
Got a lot of Shadowist priests to perform the required takeovers? Otherwise MT isn't going to have an easy time taking them, and then there is the fang-toothed cadaver-eaters you'll inherent as neighbors who have their own opinion over the rightful possession of those regions. ;) As far as rogue regions go, they're not too difficult to break if the player in question dedicates his time to it and really focuses on bringing it around. Hulaferd was in much worse shape than many of those regions that formerly made up Giblot but I managed to turn it around with some help from the Assassin bureaucratic branch as Aramon. Assassins didn't have it too bad during the Giblot part of the war, just show up and lend their strength to the Lukon/Orit/OT mob when we went raiding northward. When it was Wetham/Giblot vs. Assassin/OT it was a lot hairier for the Assassins, with the threat of attack from both sides. Luckily for us Giblot/Wetham lacked the coordination skills Evil and I possessed or the Assassins wouldn't be around today to be considered. A solid combined effort during those days to knock out the Bakkers would have sunk the Assassins real quick. As it was, we did a pretty fair job in keeping Wetham pushed back into Frundi (and beyond) and turning around to keep Giblot out of Guild Lands.
feyeleanor seems to be working on swaying 1 of my 2 characters on Colonies. Am waiting for her action IC 8)

True enough, Giblot demise is due to not only internal conflicts but external conflicts as well. Am thinking after Giblot, who's next on the Death List? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: May 28, 2012, 03:50:43 AM »
The IC schmoozing is going to have to wait a until I dealt with Fontan's unfinished business and sorting out a way to turn MT's food surplus and bonds into hard currency for infrastructure :o

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: May 29, 2012, 02:01:59 AM »
The IC schmoozing is going to have to wait a until I dealt with Fontan's unfinished business and sorting out a way to turn MT's food surplus and bonds into hard currency for infrastructure :o
LOL :P

I did my best for Giblot while I was there.  But even from a young age Lucius was causing trouble for Giblot.  We in Giblot had forgotten his past but it seems he hadn't, and thus started small by destroying any and all chances we had to gain Allies.  Which I worked so very hard at, and in the process made some good OOC friends with the other Rulers. So yeah Giblot is gone... Lets rebuild it to be the Utopia I know it can be!  What do ya say Valast?  Wanna start a new Giblot?
Start a new Giblot idea sound like fun. My character needs a vacation in the north ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)