Author Topic: Failure to abide by Magistrate verdict  (Read 17529 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Re: Failure to abide by Magistrate verdict
« Reply #15: May 18, 2012, 02:42:28 AM »
Any rash of new accounts in the two realms affected?

Not in Fontan, but they know that Fontan is about dead and may go some place else.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 18, 2012, 08:52:38 AM »

Not in Aurvandil

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 18, 2012, 03:38:14 PM »

Aurvandil does have a sudden uptick shortly after the enforcement of the verdict; but I dunno where those accounts originate from, and I'm dreading the idea of dredging through all those (remarkably identical!) accounts again. Please don't make me do it Indirik. Please. Have mercy on a poor boy.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 18, 2012, 03:41:38 PM »
Aurvandil does have a sudden uptick shortly after the enforcement of the verdict; but I dunno where those accounts originate from, and I'm dreading the idea of dredging through all those (remarkably identical!) accounts again. Please don't make me do it Indirik. Please. Have mercy on a poor boy.

I think those were fleeing Barcans, and we had 2 accounts unpause + 3 new nobles from pre existing accounts but no torrent of new accounts or anything like that

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 18, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »
I think those were fleeing Barcans, and we had 2 accounts unpause + 3 new nobles from pre existing accounts but no torrent of new accounts or anything like that

No, I don't mean the spike beginning May 6. I mean the spike beginning April 24, right after the deportations.

But, again, I dunno where those accounts came from.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: May 18, 2012, 05:49:36 PM »
Well, we have seen in the past that certain groups were quite willing to abandon accounts and just make new ones...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: May 18, 2012, 07:01:08 PM »
No, I don't mean the spike beginning May 6. I mean the spike beginning April 24, right after the deportations.

But, again, I dunno where those accounts came from.

I count 1 new account and one unpaused character from near that time and one of those paused again quickly after, though I could be wrong from trying go through my messages counting the new player messages

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: May 19, 2012, 01:35:21 AM »
not that it matters, but the rest of the clan members all auto paused tonight at the same time or at least 8 of them did.

Knight paused   (4 hours ago)
Yvonne Peugeot (Dame of Negev) has been auto-paused due to inactivity.

This player I know in Real Life, he isn't a clanner. Please don't assume that all the auto-paused characters are "clanners". That's just nonsense.

New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #23: May 19, 2012, 02:08:38 AM »
This player I know in Real Life, he isn't a clanner. Please don't assume that all the auto-paused characters are "clanners". That's just nonsense.

My apologies. 
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Chaotrance13

« Reply #24: May 19, 2012, 07:51:30 PM »
Well, we have seen in the past that certain groups were quite willing to abandon accounts and just make new ones...

Indeed, that is a likely outcome. But if I may, can I bring the focus back to these two players who have flouted the initial decision regarding the clan in Fontan/Aurvandil? I'm assuming that the Magistrates are discussing this in the backroom?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: May 19, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
That's a good question. Perhaps one of them would care to comment?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: May 19, 2012, 08:46:51 PM »
is there some reason you can't just open it yourself...?

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: May 20, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »
Hi there. I've done some moderation. Please don't make me do any more. Back on topic, please.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Reece

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: May 20, 2012, 09:58:52 AM »
The reason I returned to Dwilight is quite simple, Dwilight is the most interesting continent to play on and the only one I have a real character reason to be there. Atamara is a dead end by comparison, possibly the most boringly stagnant of all the continents. If I knew I was going to be taken for the chop I'd have happily stepped out from Fontan and East Continent and saved some of the others ( I can't recall who had the Enobled-Advy deported at the moment, but he'd been in the realm for well over 1000 days so I find it hard to see why he would be picked )

Anyway, If needs be I'll just make it easy for you and leave the game, because if I can't play where I would like to with the IC. backstory and RP. cause on specific characters then there is really no reason at all to play. I would like to be able to play Dwilight though if that is at all possible.

:-: This isn't a bugtracker I know but as a PS. you might like to know after Cold Storage I still have access and can send messages from Nathanial, which I assume isn't meant to happen.

Moderator note: If you find a bug please report them it to the tracker. Commenting about a bug here wont accomplish anything because there's no way to track it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:11:10 AM by ^ban^ »

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: May 20, 2012, 10:06:26 AM »
Remain on topic. This applies to everyone.

I hate doing moderation: don't make me do it. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.