Author Topic: Luria  (Read 360127 times)

Crusader

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #105: June 16, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
Did you really not notice that Fulco was far from the only one protesting you?

It's not like Alanna is some kind of lackey of Fulco's. Yeah, maybe some of the people who protested did so because Fulco asked them to, but I very much doubt he could have swung enough to get you out of office all by himself.

Indeed I did, but look at the numbers who protested. They were very few, they just protested often.

If you think that this is purely Tybalt vs Fulco, you're deluding yourself.

Well as Fulco was the main instigator of the who thing, and the fact that you didn't even give Tybalt a chance to fight back (who can fight back against a protest? Any supporters on my side could do nada). The duel is the only way to fight back. Which Fulco is refusing as he only does things in a cowardly way, where there is no chance of loosing. There has been a lot of bad blood between Tybalt and Fulco, this is the catalyst in their relationship. It was Fulco that announced to the realm to start protesting to get Tybalt out fo office, and was his main adversary the entire time he was in power.

You may wish to be included in all this but Tybalt doesnt care about the others. He is hell bent on revenge and will focus all his efforts at discrediting Fulco as much as he can.