Author Topic: Luria  (Read 354654 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1200: April 20, 2013, 10:21:34 AM »
Yeah, something like http://satwcomic.com/ would be cool :)

Could one of the grownups pwease split the relevant replies to a different thread named "Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds"?

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201: April 21, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »
If we all acted like adults, nothing interesting would happen. I stand by my 5 year old responses as outlined by Shizzle because I am proud of them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:24:57 AM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202: April 29, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
Sevastian Guile has succumbed to a lung infection and died. All of his claims were formally and vocally returned to his homeland of Luria. Sevastian directly gave the claims he had held for so long, back to their originator, Malus Solari.

So long DWI.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1203: April 29, 2013, 07:50:09 PM »
Hmmm... that should be interesting.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204: April 29, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
Hmmm... that should be interesting.

It couldn't have come at the worst time!!  :'(
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205: May 01, 2013, 11:25:44 PM »
It won't be that interesting, since we don't want the land. Malus described the area metaphorically as an "albatross."

edit: missing "We"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:19:05 AM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206: May 01, 2013, 11:38:59 PM »
It won't be that interesting, since don't want the land. Malus described the area metaphorically as an "albatross."

Oh, we know...but it's our curse and we won't take it off until we all die.

The Divides are cursed, I tells you, cursed! Fun...but CURSED!
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207: May 02, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »
It won't be that interesting, since don't want the land. Malus described the area metaphorically as an "albatross."

Goddamned Divides. I see this as Sevastian's posthumous payback. And it was a fine move. I'd rather see the whole area rogue than a part of any realm. Fortunately, I do not rule LN.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208: May 03, 2013, 03:19:54 AM »
Fortunately, I do not rule LN.

You're the de facto ruler, get over it :P

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209: May 03, 2013, 06:53:26 AM »

So when is the official duel? ...;D
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210: May 03, 2013, 09:38:49 AM »
Soon. Everyone wants to RP and participate, it seems, so there's no harm in giving them the chance. It's a good story, lots of people involved.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211: May 03, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »
Yeah, there's no rush :) So far Skyndarbau has walked 500yds to the palace, and people are starting to pile up inside. Not that Alice knows this:P

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212: May 03, 2013, 04:04:13 PM »
Goddamned Divides. I see this as Sevastian's posthumous payback. And it was a fine move. I'd rather see the whole area rogue than a part of any realm. Fortunately, I do not rule LN.

You are quite welcome old chum.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213: May 09, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
Further news, for those not following other threads; first duel between Alice and Skyndarbau resolved, with the latter critically wounded.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214: May 10, 2013, 02:22:10 AM »
Further news, for those not following other threads; first duel between Alice and Skyndarbau resolved, with the latter critically wounded.

Yet another victory for Luria. D'Hara will be the next entity to suffer a critical wound. Long live the Empire!