Author Topic: Luria  (Read 359629 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1230: May 11, 2013, 07:21:36 AM »
I can tell you right now that neither of the two duelists had any significant sword skill, by their own admission.

So when two people with no significant skill fight, and one wins, how the hell does that mean "the game made her a badass"?

You're reaching, Chénier. If you have to find something to bitch at Luria about (which I understand is your primary reason for being these days), please try to make it something that actually makes sense.
No, no. Here is what everyone is missing, Chenier was dumb enough to listen to Tarajist. No one has said it yet for reasons unknown to me but Alice was never an advy as Chenier stated. Chenier is simply getting this from some time Tarajist said it and foolish enough to believe him. What Chenier was complaining about kind of makes sense to complain about, its just that what he was complaining about wasn't happening. Basically Chenier is saying have 80% sword skill then saying you are blind doesn't make much sense, since how are you blind but that good with a sword? That wouldn't really make sense, but like I said, his mistake was believing Tarajist.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton