Author Topic: Luria  (Read 360457 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1320: June 28, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »
I am outside of Luria, and I even knew it was pretty obvious that LN and Morek were going to war. Your Queen declared first, big deal. Morek made it pretty damn obvious that if Luria went to war with D'hara, they would be joining on D'hara's side (and vice versa, if d'hara did the aggression). So I have to agree with your fellow realm mates that if you want to piss off the leadership, you shouldn't really be mad that you don't get info.

RPs were shared with the entire realm, alongside some heated letters between Eviera and Alice. It's not like there was a lack of info hinting towards a Luri-Morekian war.

I expect that the question of closed borders to both sides is also going to be hotly contested.

Contested by Morek, maybe. Alice offered to bypass Swordfell, among other things, before Silas had the chance to say anything.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321: June 28, 2013, 02:44:31 AM »
RPs were shared with the entire realm, alongside some heated letters between Eviera and Alice. It's not like there was a lack of info hinting towards a Luri-Morekian war.
Well then, he literally has nothing to complain about.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #1322: June 28, 2013, 04:33:28 AM »
Eh, whatever. Alice and Selene are lovers, so it's basically an Empire in all but name.

That's what you think.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323: June 28, 2013, 04:37:34 AM »
Terrance

Screw that guy.

Love to hate Terrence.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324: June 28, 2013, 04:49:29 AM »
Screw that guy.

Love to hate Terrence.
Is he that bad?  Ooops..... :)
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325: June 28, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »
That's what you think.

Try us, I dare you.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #1326: June 28, 2013, 06:28:28 AM »
Because a war on three fronts is the last thing Luria needs.

Smerbev

• Peasant
  • Family de Ravenal (formerly Frostnova)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327: June 28, 2013, 08:07:13 AM »

Contested by Morek, maybe. Alice offered to bypass Swordfell, among other things, before Silas had the chance to say anything.

Sorry, I meant the discussion within Swordfell itself concerning whether we will formally allow any troops movements. The fact that Alice has already made it clear that Luria won't trespass is just another reason why she's winning the PR war. I think the general feeling is that we don't really care for Luria Nova but we're all rather taken with the Queen ;)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328: June 29, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »
Because a war on three fronts is the last thing Luria needs.

Three fronts?

More like a possible two, and we've easily beaten said odds before.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329: July 01, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Honest to God, I had no idea Luria was going to war with Morek. This is pretty bold and clever on Arundel's part. I'm a step behind for the first time. Luria has the unifying force with a steel grip that I have sought for so long.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:07:45 PM by Solari »

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330: July 02, 2013, 06:22:16 AM »
Honest to God, I had no idea Luria was going to war with Morek. This is pretty bold and clever on Arundel's part. I'm a step behind for the first time. Luria has the unifying force with a steel grip that I have sought for so long.

Now it's just a question of keeping the church together.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331: July 02, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »

While its already fighting each other.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332: July 02, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »

All we need now is for an anti-Prophet to rise somewhere!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333: July 02, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
All we need now is for an anti-Prophet to rise somewhere!

ahueahaueheueheuahaueheuahuehueheuehue
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334: July 05, 2013, 04:06:05 AM »