Author Topic: Luria  (Read 354990 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #165: June 30, 2012, 03:53:08 PM »
Hardly, a rebellion just took place.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: June 30, 2012, 04:20:59 PM »
But it failed, so you know it wasn't 100% Lurian™!

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: June 30, 2012, 05:12:43 PM »
Luria's INTELLECTUAL side???... We are medieval nobles... Lurian Medieval Nobles!!! Our intellect reach just enough to tell the dangerous end of a sword from the safe.  ;D

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: June 30, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »
Speak for yourself good sir, there are those of loquacious enough and of great enough wit within the greater boundaries of Luria to to take immense offense at your assuredly quick and ill thought words.

~Sevastian Guile
/end character rant

I personally enjoy the holy hell out of the the depth of intellect that IS shown in Luria. There are some spectacular minds, and seeing them work together against an external threat is a frightening thought indeed.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: June 30, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
Speak for yourself good sir, there are those of loquacious enough and of great enough wit within the greater boundaries of Luria to to take immense offense at your assuredly quick and ill thought words.

~Sevastian Guile
/end character rant

I personally enjoy the holy hell out of the the depth of intellect that IS shown in Luria. There are some spectacular minds, and seeing them work together against an external threat is a frightening thought indeed.

The working together part is what we have trouble with. But honestly, why do we have word duels all the time?
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Crusader

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: June 30, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »
This is where we should go for the brawn method and try and cut each other up with sharp swords and pointy things. That is a much more fun, and Noble way :P

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: July 06, 2012, 04:11:57 AM »
* Woelfy clears his throat.

Solaria is still recruiting! Come join! We've got lands. We've got golds. We've got titles. We've got monsters. Aaaaaand..... We've got some goofy federation thing going on that I am thankfully ignorant of!

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: July 06, 2012, 03:21:43 PM »

Solaria is still recruiting! Come join! We've got lands. We've got golds. We've got titles. We've got monsters. Aaaaaand..... We've got some goofy federation thing going on that I am thankfully ignorant of!

Landz? GOLDZ? TITLEZ?!?  :o

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #173: July 06, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »
Haha, loquacious.  What a funny word. ;)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: July 06, 2012, 08:40:06 PM »
When has the Lurias ever had to deal with a substantial threat? Curious is all.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: July 06, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
When has the Lurias ever had to deal with a substantial threat? Curious is all.

You mean besides from each other?  ;D

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: July 06, 2012, 10:28:59 PM »
Fissoa doesnt count  ;D
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: July 07, 2012, 01:03:29 AM »
Haha, loquacious.  What a funny word. ;)

I do what I can to please.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #178: July 07, 2012, 01:15:15 AM »
And I'm canned to do what I please. 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: July 09, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »

We've hardly got titles. Anyone not in Solaria should see what the elections are like. Two lordships given up and made for election. A day before they're finished, Malus appoints other lords to said regions, boning the whole elective campaign (which is awesome since he's a tyrant.) Now, another region pops up, and everyone jumps at the opportunity and runs.

If anything, for one title that was suppose to be three, you compete with a good 7 knights for it.

As for gold, well..... its a scam. Monsters we have plenty of, that's for sure, and a federation - if you wanna call it that - is almost done being established.

JOIN TODAY for YOUR chance at becoming a maybe Lurian Lord today! :P.

Update: Well it seems that lordship was bugged and a character 5 days old got appointed the position. Truly a mysterious place this Solaria land  ;).
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:19:45 PM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus