Author Topic: Luria  (Read 360743 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #240: August 11, 2012, 05:24:35 PM »
Well Terran could reopen communications and cooperation with Asylon , since Asylon has been the only realm to actually go above and beyond the call of duty to help Terran and then abandoned.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241: August 11, 2012, 06:48:02 PM »
And the only realm that actively plotted betrayal against them, and drew out a map of how to carve them up, too!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: August 11, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
If there was any talk of betrayal it was only after Terran betrayed Asylon. I used to serve in Terran, if anything it was a desire to see Vellos put into his place.

My opinion is that Terran and Asylon had much longer friendly relations than frosty and if former friends cannot forgive faults then there is no use to friendships. Asylon and Terran both were under a lot of stress when our relations soured. My opinion is to recognize that but also move passed it and extend a hand once again to return to how things were. I am not one to hold a grudge or be bitter very long about something. We were both under stress and now things have become clear and leadership in Asylon has changed I believe it would be in their interest to rebuild relations.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:48:37 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #243: August 12, 2012, 04:51:08 AM »
My opinion is that maybe Asylon should fix itself first, seeing that it's lost almost half its realm.

Terran should pull a Switzerland and declare absolute neutrality.

egamma

« Reply #244: August 12, 2012, 05:02:22 AM »
My opinion is that maybe Asylon should fix itself first, seeing that it's lost almost half its realm.

Terran should pull a Switzerland and declare absolute neutrality.

Nah, Aurvandil has declared that Terran will be destroyed.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: August 12, 2012, 05:46:20 AM »

Then Terran should promise Luria the D'Haran lands in return for their support :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #246: August 12, 2012, 06:30:26 AM »

The Moot stuck between a hammer and an anvil.

Time for SA to swear fealty to Aurvandil and for Luria to federate with them. Then finally the Zuma can be eliminated.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #247: August 12, 2012, 07:05:42 AM »
If the damn Zuma were ever destroyed it would open a beautiful (...ish...) mass of regions ripe for the plucking, changing the political scope of those southern lands and opening up the gates for more interesting wars and even new realms.

With that said, everyone is going to get !@#$ed up this month.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: August 12, 2012, 08:53:32 AM »
If the damn Zuma were ever destroyed it would open a beautiful (...ish...) mass of regions ripe for the plucking, changing the political scope of those southern lands and opening up the gates for more interesting wars and even new realms.

Take a look at how much gold and food the Zuma regions produce...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: August 12, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »
Have you seen their production and morale? >_> They're pitiful.

Also, for some really WEIRD reason, the Zuma love Kabrinskia and hate every other nation, hating the ZUMA(!!!) most of all. Ironic and hilarious.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: August 12, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
Then Terran should promise Luria the D'Haran lands in return for their support :)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: August 12, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »
No thank you. We will not hand our allies and friends over on a silver platter, and for what - empty promises?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #252: August 12, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
No thank you. We will not hand our allies and friends over on a silver platter, and for what - empty promises?

Heads - Empty Promises
Tails - Death

and...flip!
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #253: August 12, 2012, 05:41:42 PM »
The silver platter would have been a nice gesture. Guess us Solarians are just gonna have to push on. Poor D'hara. Should've kept their mainland invasion plots a little quieter.

And dear lord, the generals have been a riot.

Sevastian v. Kendal. Sevastian v. Tarajist. Chatter from the 'moot.

So entertaining. Gotta love Dwilight, when people actually talk,

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #254: August 12, 2012, 07:01:35 PM »
And dear lord, the generals have been a riot.

That they have; Eoghan's getting annoyed but I'm chuckling at the cacophony.  Debating weighing in vs weighing in and think I'll stay out of it. :P
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families