Author Topic: Luria  (Read 361095 times)

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #270: August 13, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »
What sort of crazy person cuts off a limb of every messenger that Brom sends to him? Long story short: It only happens in Luria.

:D
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #271: August 14, 2012, 12:55:02 AM »
I'm pretty sure Brom has nothing to do with the current war.

And by pretty sure, I mean certain.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #272: August 14, 2012, 01:32:56 AM »
I just want Hireshmont to be more heavily discredited.

My RP for my next Dwilight character requires Hireshmont to commit suicide in disgrace and shame. I was hoping that it'd come in a climactic attempt to coerce D'Hara and Barca to accept him as some kind of imperial figure, but that's impossible now. The present circumstances look okay for it though.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #273: August 14, 2012, 06:13:08 AM »
Shoot me an OOC pm on Alura. I was going to make a proposal to you anyway :-)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #274: August 14, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »

My RP for my next Dwilight character requires Hireshmont to commit suicide in disgrace and shame. I was hoping that it'd come in a climactic attempt to coerce D'Hara and Barca to accept him as some kind of imperial figure, but that's impossible now. The present circumstances look okay for it though.

That can be arranged. Say something in the Senate. Shino will jump on you as usual.  ;D

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #275: August 14, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »
In other news, Tarajist Balewind, Luria Nova's General, is, apparently, attempting to get Luria Nova to either remove itself or be forcibly removed from the Lurian Empire.

Alanna's doing what she can to simply remove him, instead, but he seems to have somehow convinced the Judge that he's not only competent, but stellar, and that anyone who criticises him (however factually) is impugning his honour and generally being a poopyface.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #276: August 14, 2012, 09:21:17 PM »
That can be arranged. Say something in the Senate. Shino will jump on you as usual.  ;D

Lets do it. :-P I think suicide or death-by-battle would be an epic end to Hireshmont's legacy.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #277: August 14, 2012, 11:20:28 PM »

Holy political spin, you are sure apt at turning your own irrelevancy around. " oh dont worry I intended to roleplay my character as a discredited loser all along" yeah right...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278: August 15, 2012, 02:52:46 AM »
The Vellos family have always been spinmasters.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

« Reply #279: August 15, 2012, 05:23:37 AM »
In other news, Tarajist Balewind, Luria Nova's General, is, apparently, attempting to get Luria Nova to either remove itself or be forcibly removed from the Lurian Empire.

Alanna's doing what she can to simply remove him, instead, but he seems to have somehow convinced the Judge that he's not only competent, but stellar, and that anyone who criticises him (however factually) is impugning his honour and generally being a poopyface.

Balewind's do make good Generals...assuming the have something to work with.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #280: August 15, 2012, 05:29:30 AM »
Balewind's do make good Generals...assuming the have something to work with.

That has not been our experiance
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281: August 15, 2012, 05:36:37 AM »
I am curious to see not the performance of tried and true players, but of those who have recently joined the fray.

Upon visiting the list of players in Terran I realized that (approximately of course) half of the nation have played for over 1,200 days while the other half quite literally joined either the day after (Shino Uzamaki) or weeks/months after I did, with only a hand-counting of players being somewhat older than I am while still remaining fresh to the scene.

Half of our Lords, once again, are new players while the other half are historical players who've been here for years. I find this very interesting and have been overjoyed to see the shifting sands of political intrigue churn like butter, giving ample opportunity to those of us who have either extensive non-BM RP/leadership experience to test the waters of this game's unique system, or those who are energetic and hoping for a virginal foray into the chaos that is Lordship/Marshaldom.

My, what fun times indeed!

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #282: August 15, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »
That has not been our experiance

Fact.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #283: August 15, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »
Holy political spin, you are sure apt at turning your own irrelevancy around. " oh dont worry I intended to roleplay my character as a discredited loser all along" yeah right...

Actually, to be fair, Vellos has been trying to kill off Hireshmont for at least two years now. He has had an RP-ed son in line to replace Hireshmont as his Dwilight character for ages.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #284: August 15, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »
I'd be quite curious to meet this supposed son-in-law. Hireshmont II has ruled long over Terran - I think its time we switch it up for Vellos' sanity and Terran's sake :P