Author Topic: Luria  (Read 360586 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #300: August 17, 2012, 12:21:50 AM »
Just when I thought the Vote of Confidence results would calm things down in the Republic.... now this.

Now Kale REALLY dislikes Shino, lol.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #301: August 17, 2012, 12:29:36 AM »
Just when I thought the Vote of Confidence results would calm things down in the Republic.... now this.

Now Kale REALLY dislikes Shino, lol.

He has letters from the Vasilif of Asylon now, clearing his name. He has some other evidences, but he would prefer not to use it. It is rather personal...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #302: August 17, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
He has letters from the Vasilif of Asylon now, clearing his name. He has some other evidences, but he would prefer not to use it. It is rather personal...
'

Pieces of paper, like they prove anything
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #303: August 17, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »
'

Pieces of paper, like they prove anything

It is just a piece of paper that they have him accused of. He also is having the Vasilif corroborate that fact to the Ambassador, Chief Magistrate, and Magistrate of Justice.  ;D

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #304: August 17, 2012, 12:35:45 AM »
It is just a piece of paper that they have him accused of. He also is having the Vasilif corroborate that fact to the Ambassador, Chief Magistrate, and Magistrate of Justice.  ;D

This is like having Bonnie and Clyde swear for each other's innocence in the bank robbery.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #305: August 17, 2012, 12:45:55 AM »
This is like having Bonnie and Clyde swear for each other's innocence in the bank robbery.

Like I said, I have more evidences. And I will present it. And it will probably help him.

Besides, we don't even know where the accusatory letter came from, and the one it was supposedly sent to has said that it was never sent to him. Points Shino intends to bank on in his trial.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #306: August 17, 2012, 12:48:48 AM »
Malus wades into Terran politics by sharing with the rulers of Dwilight what Hireshmont has already been told: that the Magistrate of Terran coordinated treason within Solaria in an attempt to discredit Hireshmont, assume his place, and unite all of the 'moot realms under a single empire. Oh, and that he has a network of goons that work with him to round up advies and serially torture them. THAT's pretty cool. Wish I'd thought of that idea myself.

Ah, Vellos. We're like binary stars. Always orbiting, never intersecting.  :'(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:52:19 AM by Solari »

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #307: August 17, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
Malus wades into Terran politics by sharing with the rulers of Dwilight what Hireshmont has already been told: that the Magistrate of Terran coordinated treason within Solaria in an attempt to discredit Hireshmont, assume his place, and unite all of the 'moot realms under a single empire. Oh, and that he has a network of goons that work with him to round up advies and serially torture them. THAT's pretty cool. Wish I'd thought of that idea myself.

Ah, Vellos. We're like binary stars. Always orbiting, never intersecting.  :'(

Is this Erasmus?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #308: August 17, 2012, 12:55:59 AM »

I think you meant Astrum, Asylon doesnt have a Vasilif.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #309: August 17, 2012, 12:59:27 AM »
I think you meant Astrum, Asylon doesnt have a Vasilif.

I mean Asylon, I am just mixing up my terms... Oops.  :P

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #310: August 17, 2012, 01:04:06 AM »
I mean Asylon, I am just mixing up my terms... Oops.  :P

Cause you know, there is SOOOO much trust between Asylon and Terran right now. Why not just get the Zuma to vouch for you.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #311: August 17, 2012, 01:08:23 AM »
Cause you know, there is SOOOO much trust between Asylon and Terran right now. Why not just get the Zuma to vouch for you.

HE HAS OTHER EVIDENCES. But yes, King Glaumring did do a number on our relationship... But several messages showing a complete train of thought as well as other evidences trump one letter from the Chief Magistrate that hates Shino that we have no idea where it came from.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #312: August 17, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
But I am not king anymore.  :(
We live lives in beautiful lies...

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #313: August 17, 2012, 01:15:35 AM »
HE HAS OTHER EVIDENCES. But yes, King Glaumring did do a number on our relationship... But several messages showing a complete train of thought as well as other evidences trump one letter from the Chief Magistrate that hates Shino that we have no idea where it came from.

In a modern court maybe :) No idea how fair the Terran justice system tends to be.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #314: August 17, 2012, 01:19:56 AM »
But I am not king anymore.  :(

Yes, but you were the head of Asylon for a while.

So this is what Shino gets for wanting better relations with Asylon. A trial.

@De-Legro True. If they go guilty until proven innocent, he may not survive the trial. But if they weigh both sides equally, or if the burden is on the prosecution, then he should win his trial.