Author Topic: Luria  (Read 360838 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #330: August 17, 2012, 05:47:58 AM »
Losing a region still looks bad and is a chore for them to take back. It hurts them even if it is minor.

Right. When most the continent is losing regions to starvation losing a badlands looks bad. The region and the Lord needed constant resources to maintain, losing the region HELPS Solaria not hurts it. One less region that can't feed itself or provide a decent income.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: August 17, 2012, 07:13:08 AM »
I'm pretty sure I've effectively cleared the air of this big pile of bull!@#$ that's going on in Terran. I was trying to avoid bringing certain information to light but a certain douchey character gave me no choice when he tried to manipulate the !@#$ out of everyone.

I totally forgot about that letter until tonight when I was drunk. I was like, I KNOW who it is IC and OOC, but how the hell do I prove it? I'm pretty sure when he told me certain things it was in OOC and not I... Oh !@#$. Wait. SCORE.

I suspected from the start but thought it beneath him... Apparently not.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: August 17, 2012, 07:14:02 AM »
That said, though your character is a flaming, cunning, lying dirtbag, I love him nonetheless for his badassness <3
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Robbie

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: August 17, 2012, 07:36:21 AM »
Ah so this is where one goes to get information, clever. Wish I would have known of this sooner, this is how y'all do it hahaha it does make for good fun; recent turn of events I mean though they could use some spice just don't have the means to.

Peace

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #334: August 17, 2012, 07:54:40 AM »
Right. When most the continent is losing regions to starvation losing a badlands looks bad. The region and the Lord needed constant resources to maintain, losing the region HELPS Solaria not hurts it. One less region that can't feed itself or provide a decent income.

Yes! Exactly! Just cede most of your northern regions to D'Hara. You'll win the war in no time. :D
------
qui audet vincit

Jim

« Reply #335: August 17, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »
Ah so this is where one goes to get information, clever. Wish I would have known of this sooner, this is how y'all do it hahaha it does make for good fun; recent turn of events I mean though they could use some spice just don't have the means to.

Peace

This is where one goes for bull!@#$.

Because if they didn't there would be no wild accusations! And wild accusations are fun!

There were some wild accusations made IC but there are some absolute bull!@#$ wild accusations being made here ooc. Seems a little against the spirit of the game in my opinion.

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: August 17, 2012, 11:15:35 AM »
Too bad people are not creative, changing a region's allegiance to start a war has happened before in luria...

Oh wait, why I care, good excuse to finally burn solaria!

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #337: August 17, 2012, 01:13:09 PM »
Nid Tek is annoying, but that's being remedied without the hassle of a TO. Losing Alley of Swords is sort of a blessing. The Divides are an albatross, and I'd planned to shackle them to Sallowtown anyway. Tried to do it politely with a joint colony with D'Hara, but they lack the spirit of adventure, so now we're doing it the hard way.  :-\

egamma

« Reply #338: August 17, 2012, 02:55:25 PM »
Nid Tek is annoying, but that's being remedied without the hassle of a TO. Losing Alley of Swords is sort of a blessing. The Divides are an albatross, and I'd planned to shackle them to Sallowtown anyway. Tried to do it politely with a joint colony with D'Hara, but they lack the spirit of adventure, so now we're doing it the hard way.  :-\

Actually, the duke of Sallowcape is a former Lurian, who said "I'm not joining those creeps again" when the idea was presented to him.

The three regions Solaria is taking are worthless, I don't see why you're even bothering.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #339: August 17, 2012, 03:16:47 PM »
Because stubbornness. :P

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: August 17, 2012, 05:15:11 PM »
Actually, the duke of Sallowcape is a former Lurian, who said "I'm not joining those creeps again" when the idea was presented to him.

The three regions Solaria is taking are worthless, I don't see why you're even bothering.
They need a city to have a colony.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: August 17, 2012, 05:45:27 PM »
The -three- regions?

Hehehehe

egamma

« Reply #342: August 17, 2012, 07:51:31 PM »
They need a city to have a colony.

False; they can use the stronghold of Balance's Retreat. The stronghold of Qubel Lighthouse is D'Hara's capital right now.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: August 17, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
False; they can use the stronghold of Balance's Retreat.

False.

You need a city to secede or found a colony in.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: August 17, 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
False; they can use the stronghold of Balance's Retreat. The stronghold of Qubel Lighthouse is D'Hara's capital right now.
Strongholds only work for CTOs. Which don't work now. If they want to form a new realm, they need a city to secede.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.