Author Topic: Colony Land Reform  (Read 25833 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Colony Land Reform
« Reply #30: June 03, 2012, 05:30:44 PM »
Yeah, I don't think we need any novelties alongside the Colony Land Reform. Stuff like regions stacked with militia or what have you. But I would happily welcome some GM-driven events involving the Lich King when it happens. That could be fun ;-)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: June 05, 2012, 01:21:30 AM »
There's a small peninsula off of South Bakker, I wouldn't mind seeing it become it's own small region, perhaps a townsland (I seem to be thinking that there are very few of these in the Colonies), The Assassins could use another region and their choices nearby are rather limited and poor.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: June 06, 2012, 03:23:25 AM »
Yeah, I don't think we need any novelties alongside the Colony Land Reform. Stuff like regions stacked with militia or what have you. But I would happily welcome some GM-driven events involving the Lich King when it happens. That could be fun ;-)
+1.

Perhaps Assassins need more regions, seeing their capital is in unsuitable position to expand further :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: June 06, 2012, 10:04:47 AM »
Perhaps Assassins need more regions, seeing their capital is in unsuitable position to expand further :)

Assassins should go back to what they were at the start, just have a couple of regions and stay politically neutral to every other realm, simply selling their skills to the ones that pay the gold...
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: June 06, 2012, 07:04:12 PM »
Assassins should go back to what they were at the start, just have a couple of regions and stay politically neutral to every other realm, simply selling their skills to the ones that pay the gold...

That was some good times.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: June 08, 2012, 04:27:19 AM »
+1. With one extra condition, that all Assassins infiltrators caught, should be deport to other Islands instead of execution for those banned. Or we could have another "Portion execute all Assassins until no more brave infiltrator" brewing all over again ;D

I vividly remember reading how Assassins send infiltrators to takeout all Portion Government members and causing  the command to collapse. Unfortunately yet again, I have not play Battlemaster during that time :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: June 08, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
I vividly remember reading how Assassins send infiltrators to takeout all Portion Government members and causing  the command to collapse. Unfortunately yet again, I have not play Battlemaster during that time :(

Ahhh yes.  That was a fun time.

I do not remember the amount of gold that Valast hired the Assassins for but at the time it was a good rate for a out of work realm of infiltrators.  It may have been something like 50 or 100 gold per attack.

That would have been the end of it too.  Just a few hits here and there... but Portion chose to execute an infiltrator the  first chance it got... and second... and third.  End result was that my little plan to hire the Assassins became an all out war of Assassins against Portion.

Had it not been for that distraction the Assassins would be much more powerful today.  That is why Valast worked to keep them on his side as much as possible.  He was a crazy old coot but apparently had a heart.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #37: June 08, 2012, 07:21:21 PM »
That would have been the end of it too.  Just a few hits here and there... but Portion chose to execute an infiltrator the  first chance it got... and second... and third.  End result was that my little plan to hire the Assassins became an all out war of Assassins against Portion.

Yeah, the problem is you need to be able to keep it up. And since assassins can't kill someone, the threat potential just isn't there.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #38: June 25, 2012, 10:00:54 PM »
Second draft, a few borders changed a few huge regions split:

Zakilevo

« Reply #39: June 25, 2012, 10:03:04 PM »
Have you ever considered making the fortress in the top left corner blocking the way to the region north of it? it would be more useful that way in my opinion. what is the point of a stronghold when you can go around just as easy?

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: June 25, 2012, 10:05:30 PM »
Also a bridge across the open sea in the south?
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: June 25, 2012, 10:22:39 PM »
Frundi looks a bit big.

egamma

« Reply #42: June 25, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »
Frundi looks a bit big.

It matches the coloring on the map.

Also a bridge across the open sea in the south?

See my first post. Yes!

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: June 25, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »
It matches the coloring on the map.

True, but it gives the sense of Wetham being a much more remote city than its peers.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: July 03, 2012, 02:07:09 AM »
I see there is a small mountain on west of Assassins city. Can't it be split to 1 mountain region or something? ???