Author Topic: Customizable realm's council  (Read 2441 times)

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Customizable realm's council
« Topic Start: March 24, 2011, 11:45:24 PM »
Hello,

Since already a lot of things can be customized in every realm, why not allow the ruler to choose who is allowed into the realm's council?

The idea would not be to make it as a normal message group, just to decide whether Dukes are a part of it (and that seems so in Republics and perhaps Democracies, while not in the other governments) with a yes/no option, and perhaps even making ambassadors joining it eventually.

So to wrap up a simple "dukes in realm council? yes/no Ambassadors in realm council? yes/no" option under the realm government page would be interesting, at the very least to avoid creating in every realm a channel for diplomacy for the sole purpose of adding ambassadors there.

In this way a ruler has even more freedom to tailor the resources of its own realm at leisure, and diminishing a bit the differences between types of government that is something the devs have been doing thus far.

I admit is a rather small and perhaps negligible change. But that means it's easy to make maybe :)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: Customizable realm's council
« Reply #1: March 25, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
It is actually already a feature we've discussed which has been approved by Tom. ;)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 25, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »
It is actually already a feature we've discussed which has been approved by Tom. ;)

Oh cool. Now I am undecided whether to feel happy or useless.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #3: March 25, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
Oh cool. Now I am undecided whether to feel happy or useless.

Well, it's good that you are thinking along the same lines as an approved feature. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.