Author Topic: Sucsesions  (Read 2484 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Sucsesions
« Topic Start: June 06, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
After returning to the game from a half year break i see the EC somewhat still the same, boring and stagnant with the only exception of the south.
Good job to those who made that possible.

However other areas like isadril, Fontan and Karbala could offer another great oportunity to make the continent more intresting.

I have not seen this area move do anything or reach even half of its potential for a long time now.

How are you all thinking about these areas and the idea to seceed?

Perhaps Fontan city and Karbala city could form a realm together, a mix of Claigans and Sirionites?

Or do you think its better off right now?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:38:31 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sucsesions
« Reply #1: June 06, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
After returning to the game from a half year break i see the EC somewhat still the same, boring and stagnant with the only exception of the south.
Good job to those who made that possible.

However other areas like isadril, Fontan and Karbala could offer another great oportunity to make the continent more intresting.

I have not seen this area move do anything or reach even half of its potential for a long time now.

How are you all thinking about these areas and the idea to seceed?

Perhaps Fontan and Karbala could form a realm together, a mix of Claigans and Sirionites?

Or do you think its better off right now?

I think the Southern realms are still growing, that a realm will be made out of Fontan's ashes, and that a continent-wide war will then ensue.  ;)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sucsesions
« Reply #2: June 06, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
The North is just rebuilding from the Fontan/SoA war; it's definitely not stagnant. Right now it's actually moving into another war (Sirion-Westmoor).