Author Topic: User talk:Gsklee/Protests on Abusive Events in Coimbraheim  (Read 2970 times)

Fury

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/User_talk:Gsklee/Protests_on_Abusive_Events_in_Coimbraheim

A recent change I saw on the wiki. It may be good for those concerned to speak up here in the forum rather than think:

We will see if Tom wants to keep some small amount of cheaters in game just because there is no solid proofs, in exchange of the quitting of a bunch of honest, dumb players who followed the rules.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
The entire Avamar/Black Hand incident should stay locked away in the deepest, darkest vault imaginable. It occured nearly 7 years ago or more. I doubt that there's more than two players involved in any of that stuff that still play. Just let it die.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

Oh, it's not something new then?
It was certainly an interesting read.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
No, it happened back in 2005, or maybe even earlier. Paris has been playing on and off since then, though, and he was part of Avamar. The cheating and accusations that were going around were so bad, the "Black Hand" name was banned from the game itself. I only know bits and pieces of it, having joined a few months after Avamar fell. I know enough, though, to know that this is an episode that is much, much better off forgotten.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

The history shows that it basically happened in October 2005.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
What punishment did Paris receive in the end?

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
What punishment did Paris receive in the end?

AFAIK, none.

The entire history of Avamar and its various associations is the only incident in BM I can think of even remotely comparable to the "Saxons" we presently have.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner