Author Topic: Great Battles and Campaigns  (Read 6221 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Great Battles and Campaigns
« Topic Start: June 03, 2012, 06:29:28 PM »
Years ago Soliferum and several of the northern realms, such as Lasanar, came together to attack Masahakon, then the capital of Nighthelm. I was a Soliferum noble back then. We had been told we were going to assault the city next turn, but I was only able to be online for the first five minutes of that turn (and then unavailable for the rest of the turn), so I told my men to march on Masahakon before the actual order had been given. About ten minutes after I logged off, our ruler ordered everyone to remain where they were as the attack had been put on hold.

My 700-odd CS Infantry unit attacked Masahakon alone, defended by level 5 walls and some 15,000-20,000 CS of Nighthelm troops. As my men marched at the walls, two Nighthelm units left the walls to attack me. My unit wiped them both out, wounding one noble and capturing the other. My unit was then obliterated by archers, but I escaped scott-free, despite several dozen enemy nobles trying to hunt me down. My noble made it back completely unharmed and with my captured Nighthelm noble in tow.