Author Topic: Wounds  (Read 2055 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Wounds
« Topic Start: June 05, 2012, 09:12:00 AM »
What does effect the chance of being wounded in battle? Is it only if you meet an overwhelming force that increases the chance, or are there other specifics to it? My char on BT has been in 5 decent-sized battles the last 2-3 months, and been seriously wounded in 4 of those 5 battles. So, Im pretty much getting a bit irritated of it and would like to know if it is some kind of curse for my char or if its just pure unluck... :)

If nothing else, I start to feel that Overlord is doing this over and over again so that I will finally loose the crown. Not sure why, but he seems to not like me :-\
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Zakilevo

Re: Wounds
« Reply #1: June 05, 2012, 10:32:45 AM »
I think it is just luck.

After being elected the general of Sirion, I was wounded three times in a row against monsters...

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 05, 2012, 10:45:24 AM »
Maybe sword skill is a factor? Perhaps the rate at which your unit dies as well (5 rounds of 20% losses VS one round of total wipe-out), and your unit behavior. Of course, if all units are of similar strength with the same deployment orders, it comes down to luck I suppose :)

egamma

« Reply #3: June 06, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »
If your unit is defeated the odds increase a lot.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 07, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »
Well, I suppose I will just have to curse my luck then. My unit has more or less been wiped out in almost all these battles, but so has most of our units, so I guess it will even out with time... But its seems whining on the forum helps, since I went Wounded-Serious-Wounded-Light in only 3 turns :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.