Author Topic: Sympathetic takeovers  (Read 2138 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Sympathetic takeovers
« Topic Start: June 12, 2012, 12:35:22 PM »
From what I can tell, doing actions that raise the sympathetic takeover percentage (or the other types of takeover, for that matter) have no effect on region stats. Shouldn't they? If you're having your solders yell in the streets about how freedom and better times are coming, and the people are responding by being more sympathetic toward you, shouldn't that increase their Morale, at the least? Especially if their Morale is currently bleak?

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sympathetic takeovers
« Reply #1: June 12, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »
... are you talking about a stat boost during the TO or once the TO has succeeded?
firefox

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 12, 2012, 12:59:22 PM »
During the TO, but either would work, I guess.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 12, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »
won't a stat boost during TO hurt the TO?
firefox

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 12, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »
From what I can tell, doing actions that raise the sympathetic takeover percentage (or the other types of takeover, for that matter) have no effect on region stats. Shouldn't they? If you're having your solders yell in the streets about how freedom and better times are coming, and the people are responding by being more sympathetic toward you, shouldn't that increase their Morale, at the least? Especially if their Morale is currently bleak?
In this example it should not up morale because sympathy is loyalty with a different name since its not your region yet.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton