Author Topic: Taxes page  (Read 6090 times)

egamma

Taxes page
« Topic Start: June 13, 2012, 05:29:53 AM »
Tom, can you remove trade balance from the graphic on this page?
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Taxes#Region_Taxes

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Taxes page
« Reply #1: June 13, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
I can't find the source file for this image right now, so I'll have to look when I have more time. But yes.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 15, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
Just a friendly reminder since its still there. If you find a minute or two in between M&F and the rest of your life.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 15, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
Why should trade balance be removed? It's just being added back as a relevant part of regional income with auto-sell offers ;D

However, the graphic in general should be redrawn from scratch, given the way the tax flow has changed. I may be able to do something about that soon.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 15, 2013, 04:27:44 PM »
Oh is it? Guess I'm still catching up. So if we leave the wiki alone long enough eventually you'll make it correct again for me by bringing back code? :P

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: April 16, 2013, 01:23:19 AM »
Why should trade balance be removed? It's just being added back as a relevant part of regional income with auto-sell offers ;D

However, the graphic in general should be redrawn from scratch, given the way the tax flow has changed. I may be able to do something about that soon.
I don't know where the gold has been coming from, but I have seen gold go to trade balance prior to this. (Didn't know it was a bug.)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: April 16, 2013, 01:29:42 AM »
I don't know where the gold has been coming from, but I have seen gold go to trade balance prior to this. (Didn't know it was a bug.)

...I don't know that it was either :P
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan