Author Topic: War please.  (Read 84863 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: War please.
« Reply #15: June 15, 2012, 11:29:15 PM »
On the other hand, has Glaumring considered the possible consequences of their involvement?

Glaumring.... considers consequences?

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 15, 2012, 11:34:20 PM »
Heh. At this point Glaumring is going to do anything to save his hide. Good thing Auravandil is a bit far away to be a constant player in the field.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 15, 2012, 11:36:37 PM »
Even the holy prophet supports Lady Kabrinski. The church is dead eyes now. Asylon is the last force of strong goodness in the west land willing to stand against tyranny. Even Terran folds before it. We will fight for freedom and a just land against fundamentalism and homogenization.

As of now none will help us. The Zuma are useless. Summerdale betrayed, Iashular,Astrum,Corsanctum and Kabrinskia essentially the same kingdoms. Morek inconsquential, D'Hara saving their own ass. Terran has bowed to Kabrinskia in a peace treaty. The Lurias far away and useless... Which leaves Aurvandiil and their nuclear navy... A vast army that seeths for vengeance against Astrum and the Astroist realms. If Asylon is to be used as a cutting board... Perhaps it is best if we at least choose what type of knife used on cutting up this land...

Aurvandiil probably wont join the war.. It is merely a dream.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 15, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
Even the holy prophet supports Lady Kabrinski. The church is dead eyes now. Asylon is the last force of strong goodness in the west land willing to stand against tyranny. Even Terran folds before it. We will fight for freedom and a just land against fundamentalism and homogenization.

As of now none will help us. The Zuma are useless. Summerdale betrayed, Iashular,Astrum,Corsanctum and Kabrinskia essentially the same kingdoms. Morek inconsquential, D'Hara saving their own ass. Terran has bowed to Kabrinskia in a peace treaty. The Lurias far away and useless... Which leaves Aurvandiil and their nuclear navy... A vast army that seeths for vengeance against Astrum and the Astroist realms. If Asylon is to be used as a cutting board... Perhaps it is best if we at least choose what type of knife used on cutting up this land...

Aurvandiil probably wont join the war.. It is merely a dream.

Just wondering, but on an OOC basis, do you believe this to be true?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 16, 2012, 12:16:03 AM »
It is not a matter of winning or losing... Its a matter of chaos.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 16, 2012, 05:58:41 AM »
It's a matter of it being an extremely bad idea...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 16, 2012, 06:34:16 AM »
Only because your kingdom for a change would be the one under the boot since the begininng of Dwilight. It would be a great time for reflection in Astrum.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #22: June 16, 2012, 06:41:07 AM »
Glaumring, stop being such a sore loser. Besides, you, as a true Thulsoman, not one of those Saxons, should know better than to let that clan have power.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: June 16, 2012, 07:54:57 AM »
I'm just waiting for when the next wave of Astrum/Kabrinskia completely destroys the Asylon army and takes over Itau. Most of the Asylon nobles are blindly following Glaumring's propaganda that Asylon can withstand a simultaneous attack from the north and east.

*preps the "I told you so!" plans*

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: June 16, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »
With nobles like Halleria who needs enemies.

Im not being a sore loser? im being attacked by 4 realms I considered friends up until a while ago. I considered the prophet my friend. I was an elder in the church for a time. Aurvandiil is the only way to stop Allison from taking over the church. The prophet has shown he is irrelevant. He has bowed to every snub that Allison has given him. Its over, its done. The church is infected by evil.

You guys have been hunting me since Virovene.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: June 16, 2012, 08:18:22 AM »
Terran has bowed to Kabrinskia in a peace treaty.

If by "bowed" you mean achieved every goal we set out to achieve when we declared war on Kabrinskia PLUS having Allison step down... then okay, we "bowed."
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: June 16, 2012, 08:23:58 AM »
Glaumring, stop being such a sore loser. Besides, you, as a true Thulsoman, not one of those Saxons, should know better than to let that clan have power.

Why are you guys so worried? I was merely expressing an idea. Aurvandiil can do whatever they want. I dont control them.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: June 16, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
If by "bowed" you mean achieved every goal we set out to achieve when we declared war on Kabrinskia PLUS having Allison step down... then okay, we "bowed."

Yes it was the wrong wording and you are right Terran did well. For now.... Once Asylon is gone, they will come for you next.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: June 16, 2012, 08:46:26 AM »
Yes it was the wrong wording and you are right Terran did well. For now.... Once Asylon is gone, they will come for you next.

First they came for the mad kings,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a mad king...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:48:17 AM by Marlboro »
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: June 16, 2012, 10:16:20 AM »

We're still supporting Asylon defensively. No will cross Asylonian borders without meeting Terran troops as well.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)