Author Topic: Arcaean Empire  (Read 33332 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Arcaean Empire
« Reply #30: June 28, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
Sorraine isn't Toupellon. We could care less about the old duke joining the council. In fact, we expected something of that fashion since OW is a bunch of scoundrels and liars.

Your second statement, I think, is trying to provoke fear? They abandoned OW once before, now there is little they can do - especially when the colony forms. The amount of horror I have as a reaction is expressed by the following smiley. -_______-

Arcaea is trying to form an Empire. Its inevitable, as the Dark Isle will be given to Azgath in order to create Coralynth; a Kingdom under Arcaea. However, Velax is also seeking to acquire Sorraine, which was going well until... well about a dozen minutes ago. Selene wants Jenred's idea for an Empire, granting all rulers a chance to become Emperor (after Velax). Bending a knee to a heathen is serious business, and only Velax would deserve that respect for he too is tremendously honorable and noble (a sartanian at heart, in Caspius' eyes.) His successors will not be him, evidently, while also being heathens. This creates a dramatic concern for the Church, Selene, and Caspius.

Caspius adheres to his faith, to his High Priestess in such matters, and will not accept the Empire any longer unless some kind of option presents itself.

Sorraine isn't Toupellon, just made up of majority of those nobles. I'm glad to hear they won't be mad at my return, it makes my life and OW's a whole helluva lot easier.

The second statement wasn't to invoke fear, it was just to make conversation. I doubt OW could invoke fear into anyone but the rogues these days, haha! As I said, I want to spice things up on the island and especially in OW. The forum chat is all ideas in OOC, most of what I say doesn't come to pass.

As for this new colony, I'm kind of happy. FEI honestly needs more realms, even if they are part of the Arcaean Empire. I do love how Selene manages to make most everything harder to achieve in some way or fashion.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)