Author Topic: A New Religion (Advice appreciated!)  (Read 19227 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
A New Religion (Advice appreciated!)
« Topic Start: June 20, 2012, 02:58:51 AM »
So, as I've discussed with a number of people, I've been hoping to donate to the game and send my new character to Bellua to create a new religion. Since I've just celebrated my new relationship (woo!) by donating 20 Euros to the game, I can now do what I first intended.

Albeit, I haven't worked on my Arkhan'a religion literally in years. I abandoned it in 2007 when a thief robbed me, unknowingly also taking a decade worth of writing for my Fantasy novel series. Long story short I did the real-life version of a /ragequit and decided to start writing Scifi instead, my long-standing love for all things medieval and archaic gradually waning.

If anyone has the time (and patience), I'd like to start a discussion to help iron out details regarding the religion I am to create. =)

Would anyone be up for it? We can do it here, on Skype, facebook, wherever is most convenient. I've already got gods, myths, and religious systems, but they're in little bits and pieces because I lost the actual hard notes years ago. I only remember bits and pieces, so I'll pretty much be rebuilding it from the ashes of something dead and long-buried. ;)

Anyone interested? :D
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.