Author Topic: Collecting Other Communities  (Read 6813 times)

Lionheart

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting Other Communities
« Reply #15: August 19, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
I have to agree with Draco, I was a member of swcombine.com for 10 years and it is nothing but trouble. I hope Battlemaster never becomes like swcombine or affiliated with it at all. Members of combine tend to use OOC means to gain IC results, its a game full of users, backstabbers, godmodders, people that will spend real life money to gain IC items, will hack people's sites just to "mess them over" in game. It truly is a terrible game.

Thrace, if you've only been there for 2 years I'm sure you'll experience the things most combine members would admit to themselves, or you turn a blind eye to it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:25:02 PM by Lionheart »

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #16: August 19, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
True.  There've been plenty of hacking issues over the years.  Not to mention the constant issue with multi-account cheating. :/

Oberyn Thrace

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 19, 2012, 06:34:56 PM »
I have no problems with the assertions that either of you have made but to paint the entire community as "sick" is a bit over the top.   

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: August 19, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
Don't worry, we're not all so aggressive here. Some of us are worse...I mean better! Better! Damn it.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #19: August 19, 2012, 06:44:00 PM »
Oberyn, none of those things are what I would call a healthy community.  As you agree with the assertions, you seem to agree with that fact.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: August 19, 2012, 06:46:05 PM »
Moderator moment: debate the merits of some other community in a thread on the OT boards. It has no place here.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.