Author Topic: A New Religion (Advice appreciated!)  (Read 19185 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: A New Religion (Advice appreciated!)
« Reply #15: July 01, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
Eh, it was better when I actually had my material. I barely remember anything about it anymore. I created my own language as a kid based on a hybrid of backward interchanging Portuguese and English because I used to get beat up and people would steal my writing/copy my work. After I heard about Leonardo Davinci's inverted Italian I decided to do the same. Later I ended up hybridizing it with Latin, Greek, Italian, French, Japanese and other languages, and eventually just invented my own words, letters, and grammatical style. I lost all of that too when my notes were stolen, but I've slowly re-invented the language in a much simpler form that's easier for most folks to understand. Let me upload the little codex I wrote with the alphabet, hold on.

Hmm, Imgur won't load for some reason. I guess I'll have to send it later.

WAIT, got it!

http://i.imgur.com/VpoVX.jpg

Yes, yes, I'm aware the Swastika is inverted, I need to fix that >_> I wanted the Hindi/Fruit Swastika, not the Nazi one, but I was reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and I guess I accidentally derped that up. >_<

(By fruit Swastika, I mean there's a fruit in the Amazon rainforest that has a swastika in its center if you cut it open, pretty weird, though the swastika is a naturally occurring symbol that is present in practically every culture in the world, hence why it ties into my language which is used in my Scifi. I figured it'd be fun to include 3-4 scattered references within Simplified Arkhan'a, since Complex Arkhan'a and Archaic Script are totally different and don't resemble modern languages at all.)

Interesting, double standard regarding a certain controversial symbol here.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:15:13 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...