Author Topic: VICTORY  (Read 86584 times)

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
VICTORY
« Topic Start: June 20, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »
Battle in Unger   (just in)
Netherworld vs. Fronen, Melhed, Old Grehk, Thalmarkin
Estimated strengths: 160 men vs. 3200 men
The Wolf Legion (Melhed), sponsored by Marc de Coivos, Duke of Fronepu, Margrave of Fronepu, were led into battle by Marshal Black Dragon Master.
The Grehkian Legion (Old Grehk), sponsored by Sir Marcus T. Turner, Margrave of Vozzessdor, were led into battle by Marshal Iscee Plaraveen.
The Legion of the Wolf (Thalmarkin), sponsored by Fingolfin Noldorin, King of Thalmarkin, were led into battle by Marshal Yusklin Melphrydd.
The Eagles of Hope (Thalmarkin), sponsored by Dunbor Lorganson, Duke of Unger, Margrave of Unger, were led into battle by Marshal Cataryna Bowker.
Yorick Sypher, Duke of Vur Hagin, Senator of Xhahgus, Marshal of the Esercito del Drago d'Oro is spotted wearing the Mysterious Vest of Strength.
Sir Nidor Lionheart, Lord Treasurer of Old Grehk, Duke of Ossmat is spotted wearing the Battered Vest of the Maiden.
Aurelius Madigan (Knight of Orde) is spotted wearing the Black Suit of the Dragons.
Sir Soren Calanar, Consul of Melhed is spotted wearing the Gem of Fire.
Lady Rila Nabarl (Dame of Jedinchel) is spotted wielding the Black Broadsword.
Overlord has been killed by Pyrix's unit.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! GLORY TO THE NORTH!

I'll start drawing up the plans for the victory parade.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: VICTORY
« Reply #1: June 20, 2012, 06:29:00 AM »
Foreign Leave   (5 minutes ago)
Overlord was killed during a battle in Unger.

I enjoyed seeing this immensely  :D
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 20, 2012, 06:47:42 AM »
Are the blighted daimons and midnights still around? They left Thalmarkin yesterday so cant really check myself. Not really sure how to write the letters around this since Im not 100% sure he is dead and really gone, or perhaps if the whole invasion has been stopped, so some info would be great :D

But yeah, Huzzaahh!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 20, 2012, 07:09:26 AM »
Midnight of the South is still in there. My bet is that he'll take over him and we'll have Darkest Hour of the South plus Overlord.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 20, 2012, 07:13:01 AM »
Blight creatures still in Ippetimbal, Fronen.

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 20, 2012, 07:52:03 AM »
Are the blighted daimons and midnights still around? They left Thalmarkin yesterday so cant really check myself. Not really sure how to write the letters around this since Im not 100% sure he is dead and really gone, or perhaps if the whole invasion has been stopped, so some info would be great :D

But yeah, Huzzaahh!

I believe there is a Blight Daimon commander sitting in Vatrona at present.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 20, 2012, 08:09:31 AM »
So, we are about to find out if he can take over more than his sons bodies then... I know what I would prefer :p
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 20, 2012, 08:50:59 AM »
Here comes Overlord II!
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 20, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »
Ermm..think thats Overlord III, that was the 2nd incarnation of him that we just killed  8)

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 20, 2012, 10:10:12 AM »
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 20, 2012, 10:22:16 AM »
Ha! Acclamation and applaus from the south! This is the best news we have had in ages. All hail Thalmarkin, Melhed and Old Grehk! THAT is an achievement that will be remembered...I assume that Pyrix will not have a chance to remain sober for the rest of his life.

I now go back to nailbiting, awaiting both news of Overlords resurrection and the outcome of the battle against Midnight. I try to convince myself that shorter fingers do look attractive.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: June 20, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
These are great news indeed.

I am trying to get everyone in Nothoi to go deal with the demons in Ippetimbal, but we should get some time until Overlor III appears.
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 20, 2012, 01:32:07 PM »
There are no sons anymore, so unless he pulls out a new trick (like switching bodies with a midnight), Overlord is dead and gone. :)

Though I would've expected the blight to lift when he died... maybe it still needs to happen or maybe he's going to make an ultimate comeback after all. :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:34:32 PM by Lorgan »

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 20, 2012, 02:00:48 PM »
Daimons still in Melhed.  I do not think this thing is over quite yet.  I also was expecting some sort of RP from Tom to get a hint about what happened and what the effect will be.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 20, 2012, 02:04:15 PM »
It's good news, but... It ain't the first time we think we've killed Overlord. I'd wait a bit before parading so much...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron