Author Topic: New Estate Buildings Ideas  (Read 18228 times)

mykavykos

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New Estate Buildings Ideas
« Reply #15: June 24, 2012, 07:41:03 AM »
I dislike all the thing about storing people.
Barracks must do something else, like preventing militia from desert, as was already said here. Also this is something that only a city/stronghold will have.

About limitations, if you give a small bonus to each building, only those regions with a lot of that kind o building will have significant bonuses.

I think that this will encourage people to have more knights, since you will need many estates to have many buildings in your region. The efficiency of the estate must also influence the building bonus. Ex: I have a Grain Mill hat give a bonus of 10%, in a estate with 80% efficiency, my final bonus will be 8% only. So, more knights better results. This also may make interesting to the realm don't have tons of knights in cities while only 1 knight in rural regions.

Also if you have a rural region completely focused in food production, or whatever good it produces, that region may also have a bigger income through trade.  And this will give opportunities to realms trade between themselves. Since, at least in EC, there are not so much food.

As said by someone in the above posts, this will make regions unique. Will give personality and endless possibilities of RP. 
I really wait for the day this will happens.