Author Topic: Predictions of the EC Wars  (Read 66582 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: Predictions of the EC Wars
« Reply #165: July 04, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »
At this stage, that will take a long-long time.  ::) No one has made much progress except Perdan
I see Caligus is on your doorstep.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: July 04, 2011, 10:53:52 PM »
And the haven't done much but raid  :-\ Leibo has always been up in the air, Isadril is starving..
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: July 07, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »
On Dwilight, you'll see pretty soon an example of how bad starvation can be to a realm (Caerwyn, in this case), so get your scribes ready to record the results of that.
Hmmm.....

* Indirik makes a note to write down Caerwyn's pop levels at the end of autumn, so he can calculate the death toll....
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: July 07, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »
Hmmm.....

* Indirik makes a note to write down Caerwyn's pop levels at the end of autumn, so he can calculate the death toll....

Make sure you separate the peasants you kill and the peasants who die of hunger :P
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: July 07, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »
Why? It's Caerwyn's fault they're dead. If they're worried about it, they can divvy up the responsibility themselves.

Dobromir

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: July 11, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »
And the haven't done much but raid  :-\ Leibo has always been up in the air, Isadril is starving..

Isadril actually isnt starving at all and it hasnt been.  Also im pretty sure you had a vast amount of regions about to revolt a week ago.  We just ran out of army to continue the push

Zakilevo

« Reply #171: July 11, 2011, 11:37:27 PM »
I just love every realm trying to act like they are invincible end up losing wars :)

Zakilevo

« Reply #172: August 15, 2011, 08:42:13 AM »
Oh my god. SoA TLs wounded me 4 turns ago and I still haven't recovered. What the HELL. The wounds got worsen twice. Is this a joke lol. Argh I've been only appointed for 4 days...

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: August 15, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »
Oh my god. SoA TLs wounded me 4 turns ago and I still haven't recovered. What the HELL. The wounds got worsen twice. Is this a joke lol. Argh I've been only appointed for 4 days...

It might be a bug. Our ruler in OT got a minor wound that kept getting worse to the point of being "near death" and it turned out to be a bug. Meanwhile, he was incapacitated for 11 days.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: August 15, 2011, 12:06:15 PM »
Two or three days isn't unusual for a serious wound.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Zakilevo

« Reply #175: August 15, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »
It was a light wound. And got worse two turns in a row. My char finally got better though. Never seem wounds worsening crap before lol.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: August 15, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »
It was a light wound. And got worse two turns in a row. My char finally got better though. Never seem wounds worsening crap before lol.

It's been around for a few months now. You should try it with an old character; possibly out for several weeks!
Ardet nec consumitur.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: August 15, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »
What makes this funny is that all the infils are bitching and moaning about the new wounding system, too. Except they constantly bitch about how wounds in the new system always heal immediately, thus making infils useless. :P

Zakilevo

« Reply #178: August 15, 2011, 06:40:35 PM »
What makes this funny is that all the infils are bitching and moaning about the new wounding system, too. Except they constantly bitch about how wounds in the new system always heal immediately, thus making infils useless. :P

That is a load of bull!@#$. Just a normal TL wounded me for past two days (which made me feel very very frustrated.) and imagine what infiltrators can do.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: August 15, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
It all depends on age.