Author Topic: Predictions of the EC Wars  (Read 66604 times)

Carnes

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions of the EC Wars
« Reply #180: August 18, 2011, 02:46:43 AM »
That is a load of bull!@#$. Just a normal TL wounded me for past two days (which made me feel very very frustrated.) and imagine what infiltrators can do.

I imagine that a good swing of a sword easily takes you down for a few days.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #181: August 18, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
Pissed off peasants take me down for days, if not over a week, at times while preaching.  Suck it up, armor wearer. =P

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: August 18, 2011, 08:00:01 AM »
That is a load of bull!@#$. Just a normal TL wounded me for past two days (which made me feel very very frustrated.) and imagine what infiltrators can do.

A wound from a infil has no greater chance of lasting for an extended period then a wound from a TL. Though we infils do have the chance of wounding you more often I guess.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: August 18, 2011, 08:11:24 AM »
A compromise pleasing everyone might be attainable...

When infils are caught failing an attack, it says they are caught with a poisoned dagger. Why is this poison ignored everywhere?

Add a new status: poisoned. Poison prevents one's condition from improving (though it can worsen), and lasts for a full day on a partial assassination and two full days for a complete assassination attempt. Then, make healing overall easier, so that a wound in battle or by preaching has less odds of keeping one out of action for a week.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #184: August 18, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »
One of the few times I've caught myself agreeing with Chenier.  :P

*scoots him over to the proper area to propose it to the Devs* >.>

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: August 18, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »
Now there's an interesting idea...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: October 19, 2011, 09:09:11 AM »
I see Caligus is on your doorstep.
Now Caligus is on Fontan doorstep. By taking over Fontan city, Caligus is really inviting trouble. But then again Fontan does not have military to get back their own namesake city just yet  :'(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #187: January 30, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »
I admit, re-reading this thread makes it all the more amusing...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: January 31, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
At least we almost see the conclusion of Perdan/Caligus versus Ibladesh/Aix war. Aix long dead and Ibladesh just lost their battle in their own Ibladesh city. Soon the dusts all settle down. Seeing Ibladesh many cities spawned a lot of new realms recently  :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #189: January 31, 2012, 09:48:26 PM »
All done at the direction of Perdan and Caligus, with certain restrictions on them.  Like no Church of Ibladesh.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: February 27, 2012, 01:46:30 AM »
To begin, FIRST POST ON THE FORUM W00T btw I play with the Thunder Strike characters so I may know some of you... I said some...

Second, Not to cross any revenge boundries here but I hope a new realm is created in Ibladesh City.
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: July 10, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »
I admit, re-reading this thread makes it all the more amusing...

Spot on. What's the status of EC these days? Post-war, that is.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: July 18, 2012, 04:18:56 AM »
Spot on. What's the status of EC these days? Post-war, that is.
Armonia and Eponlynn just war with each other. 2 Ladies Queens about to compete for the United Confederacy of Ibladesh former regions title. There can only be 1 winner of course for the Arch Queen ::)

Perdan, Westmoor and Caligus about to mop off Fontan from East Continent island. Fontan down to one last city. Until Sirion Elves being curious Wood Elves and high sensitive ears, listening for any conspiracy, Sirion declared war against Westmoor. Which in turn gave Fontan some time to rebuild their lands and regain back 1 of their former region from Westmoor. Sirion Elves too complacent, they suffer some early battles defeats before bouncing back to win some battles against Westmoor.

This account source come from highly biased former Fontan Banker 8)

Zakilevo

« Reply #193: July 18, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »
Armonia and Eponlynn just war with each other. 2 Ladies Queens about to compete for the United Confederacy of Ibladesh former regions title. There can only be 1 winner of course for the Arch Queen ::)

Perdan, Westmoor and Caligus about to mop off Fontan from East Continent island. Fontan down to one last city. Until Sirion Elves being curious Wood Elves and high sensitive ears, listening for any conspiracy, Sirion declared war against Westmoor. Which in turn gave Fontan some time to rebuild their lands and regain back 1 of their former region from Westmoor. Sirion Elves too complacent, they suffer some early battles defeats before bouncing back to win some battles against Westmoor.

This account source come from highly biased former Fontan Banker 8)

Outdated.

Fontan is now dead. Fontan lost her last city and there is no way to get the city back.

Westmoor just drove Commonyr to rogue so Westmoor can expect to lose a couple regions now.

Armonia seems to be kicking Epollyn pretty hard. Unless Epollyn can come up with something, I think Armonia will be the winner.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: July 18, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »
Eh, Commonyr again. It's completely understandable that Westmoor doesn't want an often hostile realm holding a region adjacent to their capital.