Author Topic: Terran  (Read 13508 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Terran
« Reply #30: July 26, 2012, 04:42:25 AM »
I would prefer that Allison sweet-talk the Zuma into attacking them. Isn't that what she's actually good at?

No, that's not how the Zuma work.

Maybe she could sweet talk them into marching down and just sitting a big army between Aurvandil and the 'Moot, so nothing could happen.

Although, like I've said before, I don't think that would work because Aurvandil has the balls to just straight up take the Zuma on.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

egamma

« Reply #31: July 26, 2012, 04:43:10 AM »
No, that's not how the Zuma work.

Maybe she could sweet talk them into marching down and just sitting a big army between Aurvandil and the 'Moot, so nothing could happen.

Although, like I've said before, I don't think that would work because Aurvandil has the balls to just straight up take the Zuma on.

I'd love to read that battle report.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: July 29, 2012, 04:18:53 AM »
As would I.

I'm also wondering how Allison being in Aurvandil now isn't starting a holy crusade since they apparently despise all religion and want to wipe it from Dwilight. I'd figure a fervent SA priestess would have issues about that, or vice-versa. o_O
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: July 29, 2012, 04:20:48 AM »
I was seriously pissed when I discovered that I SOMEHOW had never hit 10 prestige on Alura despite having the highest honor of all my characters. Damn archers! I would have been General but prestige screwed me over AGAIN. Also lost Lordship I was awarded in Far East because of a lack of prestige, again.

My only character with great prestige is, IRONICALLY, my warrior-hero turned Priest from Belluaterra. F*ck, the one guy who doesn't need prestige. :-P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: July 29, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
As would I.

I'm also wondering how Allison being in Aurvandil now isn't starting a holy crusade since they apparently despise all religion and want to wipe it from Dwilight. I'd figure a fervent SA priestess would have issues about that, or vice-versa. o_O

You never know, maybe she's trying to get Aurvandil to launch a holy crusade, that would certainly be a turning of the tables.

egamma

« Reply #35: July 29, 2012, 06:25:48 PM »
 "Hear my new prophesy, believers of SA. High Sovereign Mendicant...is a bloodstar!"

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: July 29, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »
Bricks will be shat.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: July 29, 2012, 07:54:31 PM »
A pissed off Fissoan turned Aurvandilian (?) Duke changed the aligience of Madina duchy to Fissoa. Apparently Mendicant wanted the destruction of all temples and shrines of all religions in Aurvandil lands and force all the regions of Madina duchy to starve so that they go rogue, as the regions were of no importance to Aurvandil. Tarkus didn't want that so reverted back to Fissoa with his duchy.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: July 29, 2012, 11:05:42 PM »
A pissed off Fissoan turned Aurvandilian (?) Duke changed the aligience of Madina duchy to Fissoa. Apparently Mendicant wanted the destruction of all temples and shrines of all religions in Aurvandil lands and force all the regions of Madina duchy to starve so that they go rogue, as the regions were of no importance to Aurvandil. Tarkus didn't want that so reverted back to Fissoa with his duchy.
That's tarkus's story atleast.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: July 29, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »

Doesn't really matter if it's true or not.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: July 30, 2012, 05:30:55 PM »

Well, that was confirmed by the Aurvandilians, so can't say its a story.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

egamma

« Reply #41: July 30, 2012, 07:07:31 PM »
Also, he's the former ruler of Madina.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: July 30, 2012, 07:24:08 PM »
Ouch Aurvandiil was relying on a mans better angels and instead ended up with a Madinan...
We live lives in beautiful lies...