Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 59094 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Phew, it's Joe's turn.  Thought it was mine for a sec there. :P

I do have a lot of time next week though... :O
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Actually, didn't you and ^ban^ swap turns?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
That was after my post. ;)

So it seems it's my turn now... will do so... hopefully soon. :D

Don't worry, Joe, you have plenty of time. 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
One good thing did come from the vagrants, though. They pointed out a critical flaw in Anaris' wall plans: He forget to dig out the hillsides that make such effective ramps over the walls. These vagrants used the hillside and just strolled past our walls like they weren't even there. I've ordered the hillside dug out into a nice, steep cliff. I may need to dig back some of the mountainside and build a second level of walls on that side to make a wall that actually works.

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that before a vile force of !FUN! arrived
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
I'll build a secondary wall! :P  Labourers go!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that before a vile force of !FUN! arrived

I don't normally build many external defenses. Mostly I use winding, trapped underground corridors. If it hadn't been for the immigrants, I probably wouldn't have noticed the problem. :)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
I normally build a labyrinth outside and one inside. :)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay; here's a link to the profiles as of the end of my term.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Bah Sleeping in the grass, what madness ;) Just you wait till I wave the scepter around this fort *mutters*

Current job: Pick up equipment: Agvumshar

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Hehe, gave up OCR? ;)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Hehe, gave up OCR? ;)

Yes. The state of open-source OCR isn't as good as I thought it was.  Took a long time to fix the OCRs of the first few profiles :P
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
So, Foundation, any progress yet?  :D

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Hehe, I'm still reading through some of your posts and Tim's that I skimmed over before.  :-[ :-[

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry that I still haven't done anything for the fort.  I thought my new job would give me more time, but it's a huge time drain as there's so much to learn! :D

If someone else could take over and swap me to a later turn that'd be great!  Again, sorry!

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Alright, LGMAlpha is next on the list I believe :)